08 cobalt ss turbo problems! - Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-28-2013, 06:05 PM Thread Starter

08 cobalt ss turbo problems!

Hey guys im new here. I have a 2008 turbo cobalt ss. gm upgrade tune, injen cold air intake, injen charge piping. i had the turbo replaced in december due to a failed wast gate. i recently put back on my cold air intake and charge piping. i am having trouble with boost spike and boost lose. i called injen to see if it could be the intake causing the problem since the intake is tuned to gm standerd specs of the vehicle and they said that it very well could be due to the air to fule ratio being throwen off. i was told to go dyno tune it. just wondering if anybody has had this problem with injen intakes? should i keep it on and go dyno it? or replace the intake. any help would be great
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-08-2014, 12:24 AM

Sorry to big u i have a cobolt ss motor in my sand rail I don't know much about them I'm building 10 pounds of boost is that right should it be more or what it's all stock an I have a speed sensor code would that reduce power it still feels fast just feels like it should be faster in a 1400 pound sand rail just wanna feel like I'm getting all my power out of the motor
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-08-2014, 12:26 AM

But I have the same year as u an I have filter right off turbo an open headers off turbo an it runs good so I wouldn't think ur cold air an piping would mess with it like that
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode