New Member, Love my cobalt 2.4! - Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-04-2017, 12:45 PM Thread Starter

Cool New Member, Love my cobalt 2.4!

Hello,

I just Signed up on this forum after reading and using it for info for the last 3 years. I have 2006 Chevy Cobalt SS 2.4l and I love it! I recently added a little extra love to the car with a enlarged down pipe and performance muffler, a k&n intake and a Jet mass air Sensor. I want to do more but i recently lost my job and Ive already put myself in debt making her purr...

Visually interior I have Carbon wrapped my center console and painted my dash to color match the exterior. I have Installed the leather fronts and backs from a supercharged SS and I have Installed some Blue LED strips with a switch I installed in the center console.

Visually on the exterior I haven't done much, the car needs some body work, but hell function over form, am I Right? I do have a set of Ruffino rims with Toyo Noir tires. I have also replaced the front headlights with a set of spyder auto headlights, my old ones were fogged up and in need of change.

I do Have ambitions of doing an eibach pro kit spings and and sways, and a trifecta or hp tune eventually. unfortunately losing my job has obviously made it very difficult for the time being.

That said, If anyone has or knows of stuff that would be beneficial to my build PLEEEEEASE let me know. I'm on a serious budget, but I'm sick of sounding nice, and still getting beat on the highwayyyy.....

Please rate my build and let me know what you think.

Thanks for reading and let me know if you can help!!!

Jon
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	22007890_10155738644729801_5537287362437767571_n.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	146.2 KB
ID:	2194   Click image for larger version

Name:	jan 17 15 phone 618.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	250.4 KB
ID:	2202  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-23-2017, 08:24 PM

Send a message via AIM to CoBIZZLE
Good looking ride bro.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-23-2017, 09:11 PM Thread Starter

Thanks CoBIZZLE.

I Just ordered a stage 2 jet chip and added some Rain guards so hopefully that'll be enough for now. still kinda wish i had the SC/TC power but I like the reliability. I do want do some suspension work after the winter, but I'm stuck between the Powell YYZ or Eibach pro kit, I'm worried about snow. Basically she may stay that height or drop an inch

Also want to buy a Black wing for the back instead of the blue, Hood and the SS skirt around to match the rims and interior, but might be over kill. I kinda like the look of the sport over the SC/TC less boxy, more simple, clean.

These chat forms are gonna be the death of me though. I was bored last night and started pricing out used parts to convert the LSJ Supercharger onto the 2.4L. Do i have the money..... NO..... Do i have the dream...... It will never die bahaha. Just wish I bought the manual instead of the auto way back back in college when i bought it, but the deal was great and the KM were low.....

Dare to be different people lol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode