Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums

Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums (https://www.cobaltss.com/forums/)
-   Cobalt SS Polls (https://www.cobaltss.com/forums/4-cobalt-ss-polls/)
-   -   [OFFICIAL] CobaltSS.com war stories poll (https://www.cobaltss.com/forums/4-cobalt-ss-polls/461-%5Bofficial%5D-cobaltss-com-war-stories-poll.html)

mm_omega2 05-07-2005 03:27 PM

[OFFICIAL] CobaltSS.com war stories poll

So should cobaltss.com have a war stories section?
Your thoughts......

For those of you that may not know what this is.
It's a section where our members can come in and tell tales about what happened to them when they went out for a nice little quiet drive and ended up getting into a knock down drag out street race. What was happening at the time, what did you race, did you win, lose, giving props to the other guy, or just there to talk trash about them. We try to keep it as clean and/or truthful as possible but we'll just have to see about that.
Admins, Mods, get ready to rumble!!!!!1

I'm voting yes

87camaroPA 05-07-2005 08:36 PM

Yeah sure why not tell about some cars that people raced and eather lost to or wopped up on them.

CoBIZZLE 05-08-2005 01:17 AM

Lock n load!!!

87camaroPA 05-08-2005 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoBIZZLE
Lock n load!!!

LOL could not said it any better.

JamesBrown 05-08-2005 04:08 AM

War stories are sometimes funny, but on other forums, such as srtforums.com they just turned out shitty. Everyone bags on the warstories guys and all that happens is "My stock srt-4 walked an evo blah blah blah" then people calling them idiots and telling them to get a video of it.

p7x 05-08-2005 12:56 PM

I dont know about anyone else but I like to hear about what is going with people and their cobalts and other cars. Not too mention I plan on destroying a few people and wouldn't mind tellin the story.

DanM 05-08-2005 06:57 PM

Don't get me wrong, I love hearing about cars, Cobalts or others, BUT....

Most of the time 'street racing' is performed under unsafe conditions, and by drivers that aren't qualified to be attempting those speeds or maneuvers. I think you have to be real careful about encouraging that sort of thing. It's all fun and games till some kid loses it, and hits and kills someone.

JDMCivic 05-08-2005 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DanM
Don't get me wrong, I love hearing about cars, Cobalts or others, BUT....

Most of the time 'street racing' is performed under unsafe conditions, and by drivers that aren't qualified to be attempting those speeds or maneuvers. I think you have to be real careful about encouraging that sort of thing. It's all fun and games till some kid loses it, and hits and kills someone.

If this section isn't created, people will just post it in another forum.

CoBIZZLE 05-08-2005 08:59 PM

I say go for it, I agree with JDM, people will do it anyways!

87camaroPA 05-08-2005 09:09 PM

Yeah JDM and CoBIZZLE is right.
As bad as it maybe it will not stop happening.