Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was bad guys, I almost felt sorry for him, guy lives in the same apartment complex as I do, he has a K&N filter and air silence removal mod, which probably doesn't ammount to much but he kept hiding behind that V8 mentality and got waxed - :D

45mph roll then a 65mph roll, I even took forever to shift into fourth during the 65mph roll and played with the gas a little near the end of 4th and was still a good distance ahead

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I slowed down and turned the cruse on and he pulled back up and wanted to go at it again after the 45mph roll and I was already at 65mph so I figured what the heck lol

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kinda hard to stop on the highway but Im sure I'll run into him or another GT at a light one day, I want to try my luck with an 05+ GT now and see how that works out

·
Registered
143 Posts
good kill.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Love bieng boosted!

·
Registered
147 Posts
good kill, curious to see what would happen from a dig

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks, I was kinda excited, then again, its an 8 year old car and just another 14s one like myself, still felt good though

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeah I really dont expect to beat an 05+ but Im up for the challenge, slowstang got his ss t/c to a 13.56 or something like that didnt he, im probably no where near as good of a driver but im sure it would be a better race than the 01 was

·
Registered
165 Posts
oh yea def i wish the new cobalt would beat the gt lol i hate the stangs and love the new bolts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Good kill OP...
Yeah,
05+ GTs r mid 13s w a good driver mod...
Is ur car an ss/sc or an ss/tc?

-Coop

·
Registered
72 Posts
oh yea def i wish the new cobalt would beat the gt lol i hate the stangs and love the new bolts
It's all about personal preference...
W very few mods the 05+ stang can keep up w the ls2 goat...
Power to weight ftw...
:cool:
Though to tell the truth I was really disappointed with the new 15 hp bump...
I was hopin for the 400hp 5.0...
Oh well...
Maybe soon...
:(

-Coop

·
Registered
165 Posts
yea lol i dunno what stangs problem. and yea but mod for mod the gto will always respong better

·
Registered
72 Posts
That's true...
There's no replacement for displacement,
and the 6.0 ls2 is a fuckin monster next to the 4.6 in the stang...
I'm really lookin forward to the 5.0 that's rumored to show up soon...
Have u seen the specs on it?

-Coop

1 - 20 of 38 Posts