Cobalts SS banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the other night coming back from langley speedway my boy shawn asked me if i wanted to run his 88 mustang. he has a mild cam, headers, intake etc. i said sure. well everyone was leaving the speedway, and on the way to go race him i came up along side a ws6. he was obviously modded. at least exhaust. i got up beside him at a 45 mph roll, and knew he was gonna mess with me. he honked 3 times and we both dropped second. he jumped me by half a car because of his torque. we were side by side after, then i heard him shift into 3rd. i was still in second at 5grand and still had 2 to go. boost had just started pulling hard. i pulled him in slowly, then when i went into 3rd i blew by his ass. it was funny his girl was in the car and she was laughing at him. he caught me at the next stoplight and i asked him if he wanted to go from a dig, he said he had enough, but wasnt that mad because at least i wasnt a import. needless to say after that shawn was behind me while i raced the ws6 he called my cell and said he was all set with racing me lol. i go out to car shows down here in va every sat night and my cobalt has earned everyones expect. hate to see what they say when im done with her.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
he was definately racing i had two of my boys behind me one in a 99 SC saleen and my boy shawn in his f body. froma dig i might not have but a 45mph roll i took it to him

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
he was definately racing i had two of my boys behind me one in a 99 SC saleen and my boy shawn in his f body. froma dig i might not have but a 45mph roll i took it to him
sorry dude, but its not going to count unless you have a vid.... some people post outragious races saying they won and in reality never even own a car fast enough to get pizzia in.

·
Registered
143 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
This is odd since my 100% stock GTO took a 280hp SRT-4 by 1.5 cars 35mph to 130mph.

A stock LS2 GTO might take a stock LS1 F-Body by a car or 30-130mph. And since a 270whp SRT-4 will take a 270whp SS/SC.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Regardless Of What You Guys Think Or Say It Happened From A Roll Ill Take It To A Gto My Boy Has The 6.0l And He Cant Fuck With Me From A 45mph Roll Maybe Dude Needs To Learn How To Drive His Ta I Dont Know This Is The First 4cyl Ive Owned Always Had V8s And I Know What Theyre Capable Of

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
But Just For Cody Ss I Am Going To Richmond Dragway On Friday, And I Will Grudge Match A Gto And Will Post The Video. I Hope Your Feelings Wont Be To Hurt!

·
Registered
597 Posts
So unless the GTO runs Normal/Average times you just beat the driver which is what I would consider a half win.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
my boy can drive his ass of in his gto from a roll you dont have to know how to drive you drop the clutch and hammer down. oh and an update. my boy casey has a 02 ls1 camaro he didnt beileve i beat that TA and wanted to race we did a 45mph roll too i didnt blow him away but i crept by him and beat him he was pissed

·
Registered
122 Posts
i believe you with the camaro cause ive beat ls1 camaro before too and even had the guy pull over next to me after and tell me that he liked my SS/SC and that he had smoked a few of em and thought that they were all slow tell he meet me haha..

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
Regardless Of What You Guys Think Or Say It Happened From A Roll Ill Take It To A Gto My Boy Has The 6.0l And He Cant Fuck With Me From A 45mph Roll Maybe Dude Needs To Learn How To Drive His Ta I Dont Know This Is The First 4cyl Ive Owned Always Had V8s And I Know What Theyre Capable Of
But Just For Cody Ss I Am Going To Richmond Dragway On Friday, And I Will Grudge Match A Gto And Will Post The Video. I Hope Your Feelings Wont Be To Hurt!
Easy there with the caps lock.

I do agree with everyone here, it stinks of bullshit in here.

However, you just street raced. I hope it was worth it and I hope next time, you get caught. Congratulations.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
if you dont know how to drive your gto you shouldnt own one period. i have beaten many cars that are faster than mine and have more horse, but they couldnt drive. doesnt mean i didnt win

·
Registered
122 Posts
right on z

·
Registered
597 Posts
Thats ok I beat a Viper in my 2000 Camaro SS but I never posted about it.

Why you ask, because I knew it was a case of beating the driver not the car.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
beileve it or not my buddy has a 88 mr2 sc with a 100 shot and he beat a viper the same year

·
Registered
80 Posts
If he says he won, he won. Wether it was the car or the driver, WINNING'S WINNING! We shouldn't be hate'n. Besides anyone can go on www.streetfire.net and watch a modded SS spank a stock GTO if you want proof that bad. Just type it in the search box. Instead of dissing somebody else that had the guts to run a V8, let's get out there and show these muscle heads what some domestic 4cyl's can really do.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.