Cobalts SS banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
how the frick does that happen? like im very very confused unless he was the guy that put in 7 qts like the others on here that say 7 i dont understand how it would happen.

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
wheelburns said:
how the frick does that happen? like im very very confused unless he was the guy that put in 7 qts like the others on here that say 7 i dont understand how it would happen.
Yeah that may have happened it could have been over full but still. :confused:

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
I've never seen that before myself either, you could see the mist of oil blow out, no tellin exactly how much he lost :eek:

Did he make another run?? If so did he do any better??

·
Registered
162 Posts
ring blow-by, pressurized the crankcase, car probably burns quite a bit of oil (or soon will). Putting in a new PCV valve might help some.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
3 weeks ago he hung a valve and it was just fixed. the dealer checked it out they cleaned out the pcv and we havent heard of any problems yet. i dunno either way imo 210 from just a intake is pretty impressive.

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
Yeah but we werre sayin that cuz people have been dynoin OVER 210 bone stock.... :( Check out Modern Performance's dyno vid! :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
CoBIZZLE said:
Yeah but we werre sayin that cuz people have been dynoin OVER 210 bone stock.... :( Check out Modern Performance's dyno vid! :D
he went was at 195 stock i beleive. i think he took out a headgasket he didnt even have 100 miles on the new head lol

·
Registered
137 Posts
DigDug said:
ring blow-by, pressurized the crankcase, car probably burns quite a bit of oil (or soon will). Putting in a new PCV valve might help some.
I would surely love to watch you do that, considering the ECOTEC(including the LSJ) does NOT have a PCV Valve. :p
WopOnTour

·
Registered
162 Posts
WopOnTour said:
I would surely love to watch you do that, considering the ECOTEC(including the LSJ) does NOT have a PCV Valve. :p
WopOnTour

Well, if I took a really big hammer.....

Thanks for the new knowledge, 'preciate it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts