Cobalts SS banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2005 chevy cobalt ls , im expeirencing the lockout on the egnition to be broken, i can pull my key out while im driving and turn it over with my own key and from there start it with anything, house key, hair pin, finger nail, etc. Ive taken it to the dealership twice, the first time they told me it was "supposed to do that" and I looked at the service manager dumbfounded and said "are you bullshitting me, just because im a girl?" he replied, no all cobalts do that. So I called the dealership manager, and spoke with him and brought my car in for a second try. They kept my car 2 days, and ripped open my steering wheel colum, they had said the "egnition threads" were not the same as the parts they ordered, and they spoke to GM with them convicing me there was nothing they can do, because its a flaw of the cobalts. Wow, thats the biggest BULLSHIT ive ever heard! Someone please tell me what I should do? Thanks..

·
Registered
210 Posts
if you were closer to jacksonville NC i could help my uncle owns a chevy dealership there. but i would goto another chevy dealer and try again. that is shit so they basicly made the easiest car in the world to steal!!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cobaltltblue said:
if you were closer to jacksonville NC i could help my uncle owns a chevy dealership there. but i would goto another chevy dealer and try again. that is shit so they basicly made the easiest car in the world to steal!!!
i know. im praying someone will steal it so i can get a 07 ss/sc lmao. is that wrong of me? i still love my car though.

·
Registered
180 Posts
miszjuicy05 said:
i know. im praying someone will steal it so i can get a 07 ss/sc lmao. is that wrong of me? i still love my car though.

meet me in alabama and drop off ur balt, i'll steal if from u and i'll have ur bus ticket back to florida for u.... :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts