Cobalts SS banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
what are your monthly's? would it just be a payment take over, or what? what color, options, etc? is that trans the auto or manny? do you have any pics? i might possibly be looking for a truck to replace my ram. but don't get your hopes up yet.

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
oh, it's a regular cab. sorry then, i need the extra space of an extended cab. good luck with the sale though!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
............. /\
........... / .. \
......... / ...... \
.............. |
.............. |
.............. |
.............. |
.............. |
.............. |

Either leave a message here, PM me, or email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
update, truck isn't even a year old yet and had a sticker of over $24k with blue book being around $17k. I'm looking to get $14k

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was piecing a turbo system together for the truck, and I'm thinking of including it in for $15k. Will come with Garret/Mitsu hybrid 50 trim turbo, 3" 02 housing w/atmos dump, braided ss oil supply line, black fmic needing a small weld, and a smic in great shape. Will also include 4 channel clarion amp (only has front speakers cause its reg cab, but I have a 4channel cause I was gonna add rear fill speakers), along with a pair of JL 12W3's in a custom box (made by me, 6' tall and still plenty of leg room) along with the memphis speakers up front. Will need sub amp and radio, as I have neither currently.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts