Cobalts SS banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I dont have my car right now so Ive been borrowing my old mans car till I get my SS back in a couple weeks..
I was on the sr51 north at northern (arizona freeway)... Passed an 03 E55 doing about 60 in the right lane.. As soon as I went by he came up and got next to me and started revving it ... So at about 60 I downshifted in 3rd and just hitted and jumped out on him... He shortly there after nailed it... At about 105 he had a semi truck and a half on me and was pulling away like no tomorrow! God I love the way those things sound.. He had a Renntech license plate surround... dont know if it was modded though...Wish I had 90k for a car !!!!

·
Registered
498 Posts
Ehhhh, just toss a vortech on that puppy, and shove 16psi of intercooled boost into it, and rape that 90k car.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I keep telling the old man that... I think hes going to cave soon... He wants more power bad... But cringes at the thought of losing warranty... Doesnt trust the Ford motor to hold up! car only has 9k on it !

·
Registered
259 Posts
e55's are sick... my friends wife has one and its pretty damn quick..turned a mid 13 at the track bone stock....

heres her car, his car is the yellow EVO behind it... :D

·
Registered
179 Posts
Novtec1 said:
e55's are sick... my friends wife has one and its pretty damn quick..turned a mid 13 at the track bone stock....

heres her car, his car is the yellow EVO behind it... :D

Probably had the traction control on or something. Those things can go mid-low 12's bone stock.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
When I lived in Michigan I was test driving a customers 03 E55 on woodward and I came up next to a Viper (old body.. dont know year).... He were both stopped at the light.... He looked over.. Light changed... We both punched it... Only took it up to about 115... At that point my front fender was at his rear fender... and I was starting to make up to difference when we both shut down... when we came up to the light at big beaver he rolled down the window and was like "DAMN... what the hell is in that thing!!!" .... It was pretty cool !

·
Registered
364 Posts
haha thats awesome. hes lucky you were in just an e55 and not an sl or sl65 or something like that

1 - 9 of 9 Posts