Cobalts SS banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
492 Posts
blksrt4112878 said:
yeah it was modded....dont know with what though, I was also I person heavy too...
How do you know it was modded, if I may ask? To me, it only sounded like there was an intake on there, either the AEM short ram, or the K&N CAI, but either one would not help it THAT much. The most it would be is 10WHP over the 215-215 stock average WHP. He hung with you more than you expected from a roll didn't he?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
60 Posts
Nice races man, very strong SRT4. That little Redline kept up better than I thought it would! What are your mods ?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
498 Posts
Yea, the RL did a pretty good job from the 40mph roll. i always hear hpw srt's blow SS and RL away on top end..Took you a while to walk him.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
91 Posts
Gotta give props to the RL driver for knowing which gear to start from a 40 mph roll, as the SRT driver probably underestimated the RL and didn't think that he needed to drop it down to a lower gear. I've ran an RL from a roll before, and I can tell you, that it was no where close like this vid. Of course this motor is no joke either, as I'm sure the next time, the SRT driver won't underestimate a RL or SS.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
261 Posts
CD'srt said:
Gotta give props to the RL driver for knowing which gear to start from a 40 mph roll, as the SRT driver probably underestimated the RL and didn't think that he needed to drop it down to a lower gear. I've ran an RL from a roll before, and I can tell you, that it was no where close like this vid. Of course this motor is no joke either, as I'm sure the next time, the SRT driver won't underestimate a RL or SS.
I have raced an SRT4 from a 30 mph roll and we stayed side by side. We stopped at 70 mph still side by side.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
91 Posts
SS4ME said:
I have raced an SRT4 from a 30 mph roll and we stayed side by side. We stopped at 70 mph still side by side.
Third gear is where we should be pulling and so on, so for you to be side by side, not to shabby. Unfortunally, it didn't turn out the same with for me. Of course, just waiting for more mods for these cars, so that the real challenge will start. But seeing a RL run 14.3, I can understand why they can hang the way they do.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
261 Posts
CD'srt said:
Third gear is where we should be pulling and so on, so for you to be side by side, not to shabby. Unfortunally, it didn't turn out the same with for me. Of course, just waiting for more mods for these cars, so that the real challenge will start. But seeing a RL run 14.3, I can understand why they can hang the way they do.
I have also raced an SRT4 from a dig, he had me by half a car length until 3rd gear. Then he started to pull, respect!!
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top