Cobalts SS banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was driving the other day and i saw a guy with an 06 SS sedan. to me it was almost embarrasing. it was four door, with one of the smaller wings, same 18'' wheels, but it was in this ugly grayish, purple color. the tale lights looked kind of like the new honda accord tale lights (i like the circle lights better honeslty). i stopped the guy and asked him about it and he said there were only a few of them out and that he worked for GM and was test driving it for 90 days. i believed him because he had chevy logos all over his collered shirt. but at any rate the car doesnt look half as good as the 05 SS S/C coupe. im a little upset they threw an SS logo all over that car.

P.S. it was an automatic :mad:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Upper level GM management get cars to drive for 90 days at a time. Given your from Youngstown I would guess the guy worked for Lordstown assembly.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah im pretty sure thats where he said he worked. didnt really listen to him because all i could think about was how dissappointed i was with the 4 door SS. then the guy started rambling on about his daughter in germany who's husband is having an 05 SS s/c shipped to germany for him to have. so now we have a friend somewhere in germany. haha but at least hookupdelsol was right. at least ive got my supercharged SS. haha

·
Registered
695 Posts
labelkills98 said:
i was driving the other day and i saw a guy with an 06 SS sedan. to me it was almost embarrasing. it was four door, with one of the smaller wings, same 18'' wheels, but it was in this ugly grayish, purple color. the tale lights looked kind of like the new honda accord tale lights (i like the circle lights better honeslty). i stopped the guy and asked him about it and he said there were only a few of them out and that he worked for GM and was test driving it for 90 days. i believed him because he had chevy logos all over his collered shirt. but at any rate the car doesnt look half as good as the 05 SS S/C coupe. im a little upset they threw an SS logo all over that car.

P.S. it was an automatic :mad:
what an embarrassment.. seriosuly.. lol lets burn them! lol jp

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
Poor Fallyn, everybody is always callin her a dude or a man... lol

Poor GIRL! ...or woman... which ever you prefer, Fallyn. :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
I saw a white 2006 four door SS sedan at my local dealer about 2 weeks ago. One of the upper GM guys drove one out to the dealer to show the guys the new ss 4dr model. i thought it looked pretty good. I liked the fact that it have poloshed 18" rims on it

·
Registered
695 Posts
hookdupdelsol said:
She's a Lady! ;)
awww :eek: so sweet! lol and yes chris... everyone is calling me a dude or a man lol its ok i guess... ill just have to change my siggie to im a girl! lol

·
Registered
240 Posts
If we could have avatars (hint, hint), then she could at least make one with a pic of herself, no one would be confused then...

·
Registered
695 Posts
i dont no how to put my picture there tho.. they are to big ... it woudl look funny shrunken down lol

·
Registered
695 Posts
yea i try to but when i resize them they only take the corner of hte picture and make it the 100 by 100 pixels.. lol

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
foXll17 said:
yea i try to but when i resize them they only take the corner of hte picture and make it the 100 by 100 pixels.. lol
E-mail me the pic you would like as an avatar and I will shrink it for you and crop it if needed than I will send it back and all you will have to do is upload it! ;)

·
Registered
695 Posts
lol ok.. ill have to find a good one lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts