Cobalts SS banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
GTO what? If they bring that over in Chevy badges and call it the LUMINA!!! Im gonna be PISSED!!! They need a rebirth of the Chevelle and/or Camaro!!! DAMN a LUMINA!!!!

·
Registered
162 Posts
selfinfliction said:
damn only 350hp with 458 tq.. that's pretty damn strong
The torque is in Newton-Meters or about 358 ft-lbs. Essentially it is an LS1 without catalyst.

Last years GTO in other words.

·
Registered
241 Posts
87camaroPA said:
YEAH....DITTO!!!!

Its a GTO....

It LITERALLY, is the Holden Monaro, which is also rebadged as the Vauxhall VX220, and the Pontiac GTO...the body lines are the same, the interior, and drivetrain...all the same. Only changes are in the regulation done to the GTO to meet US safety requirements, and the Pontiac grill.

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
Nocturn said:
Its a GTO....

It LITERALLY, is the Holden Monaro, which is also rebadged as the Vauxhall VX220, and the Pontiac GTO...the body lines are the same, the interior, and drivetrain...all the same. Only changes are in the regulation done to the GTO to meet US safety requirements, and the Pontiac grill.
Yeah thats what I was insinuating when I said "GTO what?"... My thoughts exactly....

·
Registered
59 Posts
We've had a couple of 4 door Lumina SS models at work for the last few years for trans. development. Very cool cars. I just wish the 4 door were sold in this country.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts