Cobalts SS banner

07 Cobalt SS Supercharged no start

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Lukeviss121 
#1 ·
Hi guys, I am looking to the cobalt Gods for some guidance. I was having an intermittent no start issue but it has developed into much worse. When I first got the car the cat was hollowed out and made it run like garbage. I got my mechanic to do a full 3'' stainless with new cat and muffler. Sounds great made it run great again. The car has zzp stage 2 upgrades with fuel injec and a tune I guess. About a month ago car randomly wouldn't start. Left it for a day, came back fired right up, I drove it around left it for a day or 2. Come back now it's in a complete no start condition and has been for weeks. The car has a few CEL's, one for a front 02 sensor, which I'm a bit fishy about because my mechanic replaced all the 02's when he did the exhaust. The next code is running lean, and large vaccume leak. I just purchased a fuel pressure gauge praying that it was just the fuel pump, but while cranking the gauge read 55ish psi which from what I've read online is normal? What else could I check from here? Can a vaccume leak cause a no start? Love my cobalt and just want to get her running again, thanks for your help guys
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.