Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's how I saw it too!
Not everyone sees it that way.

·
Super Moderator
1,639 Posts
dont get me wrong like any car: if you put the money in it. but i still havent seen one to keep up with me and i have raced quite a few, but there is one around here that i was told that runs low 12, but havent seen him but once and i was going the other way, but i will find him one day.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just think it is a LOT of bang for the buck and I think Highly underrated by the public.

·
Super Moderator
1,639 Posts
And ur 100% right, most of the cars that i race think iam stupid when i try to race them, and there the ones, that look stupid as i pass them. I havent won every race i have been in, but i havent lost as many as i have won.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That is very good to hear. I prefer the track and lapping. So far I have only rode shotgun in my buddies 98 Camaro SS (not a normal Camaro) and I would love to take the Cobalt out to Mosport but I don't have a lot of faith in my driving ability!
Looks like it is just you and I on this thread, a lot of lookie loos but no replies. It kind of surprises me as I thought the Cobalt enthusiasts would have loved that video. Oh well.
Have a good one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts