Cobalts SS banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to the drag strip (1/8 mile). I got some good times i think. I just want everyone to tell there opinion and even post there 1/8 slips. First time i am in the left racing a 2002 ws6. Second time im the one that says ss. everyone at the drag strip said that i was gaining on that WS6 quick. They said if it would have been 1/4 i would have had time. He had a better reaction time then me. I hope my time slips posted up right. not sure if i did it right.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
It probably just appeared you were gaining. That WS6 ran an 8.64 he was probably well on his way to a LOW 13 second 1/4 if not faster. I doubt you woulda chased him down, but that is still a great time regardless. The LSJ is a great motor but it cant hold a candle to the LS1 yet.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well the guy driving the car couldnt drive worth shit! That was the best that he ran all night. He was running in the low 9's with me at one time

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
Oh. Well thats definitely believable. I beat an LS1 Z28 in the 1/8 mile driving a rental car v6 Grand Am cause I got a better launch but promptly after blowing by my ass like I was sitting still, he missed a shift and I drove right back by him! LOL

·
Registered
64 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey thanks thats kinda sweet. i think it is off a little though. it said that my 1/4 would have been a 14.6 but i think it would have been i 14.4. i might be wrong though. thanks

·
Registered
64 Posts
CoBIZZLE said:
Oh. Well thats definitely believable. I beat an LS1 Z28 in the 1/8 mile driving a rental car v6 Grand Am cause I got a better launch but promptly after blowing by my ass like I was sitting still, he missed a shift and I drove right back by him! LOL
Yeah, the inital 330' time is very crucial, especially on the 1/8 mile track. I've seen lot of fast cars get beat by slower car all because they couldn't launch.

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
03EBZ06 said:
Yeah, the inital 330' time is very crucial, especially on the 1/8 mile track. I've seen lot of fast cars get beat by slower car all because they couldn't launch.
LOL I know I didnt beat the CAR but I still made fun of my friend afterwards! LOL :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts