Registered
102 Posts
i want slicks

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dude...STOP following me!!! LoL

So get 'em...you don't stand a chance lining up against me if you don't have the rubber -- when ARE we lining up??? You should come to THIS event...come on!!!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Who says you need slicks?
i can't get traction through 1st or 2nd gear at bmp. short shift 1st and hit 2nd i spin, peddle out 2nd, to stop spinnin , get back in , and again no traction :mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i can't get traction through 1st or 2nd gear at bmp. short shift 1st and hit 2nd i spin, peddle out 2nd, to stop spinnin , get back in , and again no traction :mad: :mad: :mad:
Have you messed with tire pressures at all? There's also some "traction control" tuning you can do to help with that as well...I've got HP Tuners if you want/need some help.

We're trying to get as many LSJs out as possible...there will be A LOT of Mustangs and SRTs out there, mixed in with the "ricers"...even if you're not comfortable running - come and hang out.

PM me...

·
Registered
102 Posts
Dude...STOP following me!!! LoL

So get 'em...you don't stand a chance lining up against me if you don't have the rubber -- when ARE we lining up??? You should come to THIS event...come on!!!
my schedule is blah..... im sure the rest of the SFLSJA guys will go. have fun watching alpha run a 14.2 at 110mph LMFAO!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah, I've heard your makin' excuses NOT to run me...LoL

Whatever...

IS SFLSJA really lookin' to making the trip???

·
Registered
102 Posts
yeah, I've heard your makin' excuses NOT to run me...LoL

Whatever...

IS SFLSJA really lookin' to making the trip???
i actually wanna run trackslut, i hear the driver mods strong in that one. even though i know he'll whoop me LOL.

I doubt it, lots of the guys work and go 2 school. but who knows,

1 - 11 of 11 Posts