Cobalts SS banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yea so get this.. my car has been hesitating to start for a few days so today i figured i would take it down to teh dealership before it died on me incase i was far from home. so i started it this morning and it hestiated a alot.. i figuerd i would lay outside for a bit adn soak up some sun. then i took a shower and off i would go to teh dealerhip. i get in my car to bring it down and what DOESNT it do? thats right START! IT DIDNT START! so my mom called the dealership because we couldnt find any jumper cables. they said that they woudl be at my house in a half hour and they would jump start it and THEY would bring it to the dealership THEM! o no.. i said.. i dont htink so.. and hour and half later they show up. but they decided to tow it to teh dealership instead. so there goes my brand new car on a tow truck to teh freaken dealership! ok i had to let it all out haha

·
Registered
297 Posts
Damn that sucks :mad: I would be pi$$ed to if it was my car..
Best of luck, let us know what they find out :cool:

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks.. and ill let ya know.. dependin on when i get it back.. lol (it doesnt seem like i will have it for a while.. this is the second time it happened)

·
Registered
283 Posts
I know how it feels dude the first day I got my car and when I got home my mom wanted to go for a ride in it. Not even 2 hours of me having my brand new car that I was looking foward to this car for 9 months its in the shop... Some wires where shorting out the fan that cools the engine. My car was in the shop 8hrs until they fingered it out. Just dont worry hey look at it this way its under warrenty. Plus if I where you call them ever hour to see what they say and bug the S*#! out of them that makes them get it done a lot faster lol. Also I told them I wanted a car to go to work the next day they gave me a car and man did I bet the S^@& out of that car lol... Just chill man theres nothing that you can do just give it time and you will have you babe back. Peace........

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol.. im a girl but its all cool.. haha and btw.. what kinda car did they give u as loaner because i told them i am going to need a car

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BizoCG said:
Some wires where shorting out the fan that cools the engine.
would that be hte reason its not startin? we think that there is soemthign draining the battery ebcause htis is the second time it had happened.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
foXll17 said:
....... i figuerd i would lay outside for a bit adn soak up some sun. then i took a shower .......
WHY this was included in your story, I HAVE NO IDEA.

LOL, it made me laugh though... LOL:rolleyes::D:D:D

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
foXll17 said:
would that be hte reason its not startin? we think that there is soemthign draining the battery ebcause htis is the second time it had happened.
maybe it's YOU cranking up the musik for a long time!

boom banging, YEAH!!!!!!!!

LMFAO!!!!!!

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
KSE said:
WHY this was included in your story, I HAVE NO IDEA.

LOL, it made me laugh though... LOL:rolleyes::D:D:D
thought i was include the day up until my car died.. i coulda added in ate some pancakes.. fed the cat... etc.. haha

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
damn straight boom banging! hahaha

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
foXll17 said:
thought i was include the day up until my car died.. i coulda added in ate some pancakes.. fed the cat... etc.. haha
exactly... but WHY you added the image of you soaking up some sun, obviously in a bathing suit, and taking a shower, ....... is different...

If you posted this in any other forum, there would be leg humpers all over you! LOL that's why I found it funny.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
LOL, anyway, I hope your car gets fixed ASAP!!!!

Serisously though, you're not draining the battery leaving the sterio on for long periods of times are you!?

Other than that, I'm guessing it's a mechanical failure. (basically not YOUR fault) Although dealers always try to point the finger in the Owner's direction, lol.

Sucks to hear.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
LOL mental pictures.. bathing suit?? NO WAY.. lol SOOO KIDDING lol yes i had a bathing suit on haha gotta love htem guys lol

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
and no.. i dont leave teh stereo on for long times.. granted the radio doesnt turn off until u open teh drivers side door but thats besides the point.. lol .. even so.. it shouldnt have died twice on a brand new battery lol

·
Registered
297 Posts
foXll17 said:
LOL mental pictures.. bathing suit?? NO WAY.. lol SOOO KIDDING lol yes i had a bathing suit on haha gotta love htem guys lol
Bathing suit, :confused: who said anything about a bathing suit :rolleyes:
I AM TALKING ABOUT THE SHOWER :D :D lol

J/K :p

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Lonewholf said:
Bathing suit, :confused: who said anything about a bathing suit :rolleyes:
I AM TALKING ABOUT THE SHOWER :D :D lol

J/K :p
haha your not kidding lol

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
but yea.. if anyone has had this happened to them or has any ideas of why its not starting.. please let me because last time the dealership couldnt find anything wrong with it

1 - 20 of 54 Posts