Cobalts SS banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My boyfriend recently went to the Moroso track this past Saturday, he beat a Saturn ion that ran 14.8 and he ran 14.0.

He also whoped his Bestfriend in a 350z who ran 14.1 and he ran 14.0 .. Im so proud of him so I had to post this :)

Btw : He owns a 2004 Nissan Sentra Spec V, with all kinds of mods, Too many to name.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Do you know who the driver of the RL was? I know 3-4 people that were there at the midnight madness thing on Saturday night. 2 blue RL's (one which ran a 14.5, and the other bested at 14.7), 1 silver (which ran 14.4 with clutch problems), and maybe one black (not sure if he made the trip from miami or not). It would be cool to know who your boyfriend beat up on, so I can make fun of em. :D

·
Registered
79 Posts
I'm a former Sentra owner.

what in the world did he have to run 14 falt?!!! I'm assuming no spray or f/i.

I could see a spec run 14.5s with i/h/e/pully/balance shaft removal/mm/no cat but damn, 14 falt?!!! he needs over 200whp to pull that. more info please.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Okay from what i know .. hes got a bunch of shit done to his car, and yes he has spray. He runs 14.7 all motor.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im not sure, what RL he beat up, ill ask him though, i wasnt paying attention to color.

Im not a big fan of RL and they were there like flies on shit. Go figure, ne ways.. lol .. Not dissin your car, I am just not a fan. lol!

·
Registered
492 Posts
CobaltChic said:
im not sure, what RL he beat up, ill ask him though, i wasnt paying attention to color.

Im not a big fan of RL and they were there like flies on shit. Go figure, ne ways.. lol .. Not dissin your car, I am just not a fan. lol!
That was a little harsh though. They were trying to get a bunch of LSJ's up there so they could earn a little repsect the car with slips, and did in stock form. Awesome that he ran a 14.0 on spray (what shot by the way) but you could have made your hatred for the car a little less, um, obvious?

·
Registered
128 Posts
CobaltChic said:

Now come on. I would run a 14 flat if I was at sea level and that is without spray. Have a little respect, because He is probably close to what the engine can take right now and we are only starting. You really shouldn't be talking shit with a base Cobalt.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts