Cobalts SS banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
lol.. haha, I closed ti right after i saw it was the .net site.

wesey13, you're smart ass comments on every other thread have been making me crack up ... good shit. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
KSE said:
lol.. haha, I closed ti right after i saw it was the .net site.

wesey13, you're smart ass comments on every other thread have been making me crack up ... good shit. :thumbsup:
*Hi-Jack In Progress*

Thanks...Didn't you come to Bakersfield? It has been over 100 degrees for over 20 days now. :mad: It's hard to keep swimming pools cool. :eek:

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
I did actually... and passed by that street you mentioned... it's fuckn humid there!!!!!

I went again yesterday as a metter of fact.. lol.

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
KSE said:
I did actually... and passed by that street you mentioned... it's fuckn humid there!!!!!

I went again yesterday as a metter of fact.. lol.
Yeah luckily, I was in Santa Cruz last week and this week I am going camping at Balch Park/Porterville.

Remind me of what street I mentioned. Fambrough?

·
Registered
509 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
iball said:
Aren't most manuals in cars nowadays 5-speed?

No actually 10 speeds with a dual tranny for the twin charger on the DOHC motor.. :D

·
Registered
385 Posts
CoBIZZLE said:
Yeah, we've known it came w/ a 5spd... We just dont know if its the same one as the SS S/C or not....
It is not the S/C tranny. It is the same that comes in the other cobalts.

·
Registered
498 Posts
I think Honda tranny's come with VTEC as well.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
speed05 said:
wow, some people here are dickheads. Way to fuck up my post :(

yeah some people are always gonna be like that, but the post itself was something that is very basic knowledge, when that happens expect to get flamed. if you need a flame suit i sell them for $5 each

this is a video that has been around a while to help people that are new to forums, understand what kinds of things to watch out for:

http://www.cobaltss.com/forums/showthread.php?p=23137#post23137

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
AHAHA!! I KNOW he wasnt talkin about me! I wasnt even gettin smart! I was letting him know that it was already common knowledge.... oh and I appreciate Harley settin me straight on which tranny it was, thanks bro!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts