Cobalts SS banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2002 Light Pewter Metallic, T-tops, Auto, chrome 10 spoke wheels, Leather, ALL STOCK, 44k miles, very well taken care of. $17000

·
Registered
57 Posts
That's not 'ALL STOCK' with 417rwhp :D

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
2K2CamaroSS said:
i'm assuming the one he is selling is different then the on in his sig... since his sig says 2001 and the one he is selling is an 02

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
yea, auto's can suck it, lol, i had to be truckless for 3 weeks when the auto in my ram went and the dealer had to fix it (under warranty of course). they told me the overdrive gear slipped off the shaft...(they obviously knew what they were talking about) i just asked them when it would be fixed. i went in everyday for 3 weeks. it took em a week just to get the tranny out and then it sat on a bench for another 5 days. that's ok i got a free rental car (magnum sxt) and i tore the shit out of it.

·
Registered
57 Posts
LOL, I totaly missed the year difference!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
2K2CamaroSS said:

i bought this car from a buddy of mine to help him out of a jam, it just sits around the house and never gets driven, i have no desire to keep it and modify, since i already have one just like it. Price is negotiable!!! please find me a buyer. I have all paper work i.e. window sticker, build sheet. Car as has SLP "SS" grill, and "Camaro SS" floormats from SLP

1 - 9 of 9 Posts