Cobalts SS banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so my body bought a sti about 3-4 months ago and has been doing a little work to it. Its at 300awhp anyway he kept sayin he would smoke me so finally we set it up. First race was from a stop he got me by about a half car until 40 and i started to pull until we shut it down at 110 i was about 5 cars ahead. The second race was from a 25 roll haha dont ask me why we picked 25 but anyway thats my cars sweet spot so three beeps and we are off once i got traction it was pretty much over but it was still fun.

not much of a race but i enjoyed it

·
1,087 Posts
Sounds like all your buddy did was a tune with an aftermarket wastegate or intercooler. It doesn't take that much to get those cars to 300hp. And i could see how he took you from a dig till 40mph due to the AWD and no compromise for traction. Post some vids of you and your buddy. I got a couple of links that will show you 11 second STIs and EVOs that murder muscle cars around these areas.

·
Registered
772 Posts
If he had 300AWHP he would have held you off longer than 40MPH. I see you winning that race by a few cars once you cought up to him. Nice win. Those subies are nice all around performance cars.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If he had 300AWHP he would have held you off longer than 40MPH. I see you winning that race by a few cars once you cought up to him. Nice win. Those subies are nice all around performance cars.
ehhh not really a lot of my friends have stis and its always the same result get to 40-50 and i just pull on them but then agian none of them are modded liek crazy most are around 300-330awhp

·
Registered
572 Posts
Never mind........................... Let it soak in and see if you get what I'm saying...............

Re-read the CANADA forum.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts