All power options
Recaro Seats
Sunroof
Remote Keyless

17500 o.b.o.

·
Registered
309 Posts
I believe he has military things coming up which would require his car to sit around and he doesn't want that. Correct me if I am wrong goofy. There is more info on the redlineforum.com site under sell cars...I am just to lazy to find it for you guys =P.

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
XeroState said:
I believe he has military things coming up which would require his car to sit around and he doesn't want that. Correct me if I am wrong goofy. There is more info on the redlineforum.com site under sell cars...I am just to lazy to find it for you guys =P.

no correction needed. That is the same reason I want to sell the torque brace company.

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it happens I will move on. I will be playing with bigger toys.

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
Dude if I could I would buy them BOTH from you and GIVE them back to you when you got back! Much respect from me for military folks!!!

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
appreciated. but Im cool. I will sell the car and either steal my dads suv for a while or just take the Busa for a ride to work daily.

·
Registered
492 Posts
I'd take parts from ya. It would save me some trouble of going up there and settin a bunch of stuff up. I'd be interested in the exhaust and guages and pod, if you'd be willing to part the car even more. PM me on here or redlineforums and lemme know. You could call me (954)-648-6120. Let me know what's up.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts