Cobalts SS banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2004 SRT-4 w/ sunroof and side airbag seats w/ 31,000 miles. Aftermarket stereo system w/ infinity speakers all around and 12" infinity sub as well as alpine amp and HU. The car has been great w/ no mechanical problems whatsoever. A few chips in hood and a scratch on passenger rear door. Interior is in good shape and over all car is in good shape.

Mods are:

Mopar STS w/ booger bushings
Mopar CAI
Mopar Catback
Mopar Cat delete pipe
Mopar springs
Tokico Illuminas
17x7 G Racing Kuma's Gloss Black w/ Polished lip and falken ziex 512 tires
26mm PT sway and 19mm Rear sway
Rear tension strut kit
Mopar BOV
Mopar performance wires
Phatbones upper and lower mounts
Mopar 30psi electronic boost guage w/ new map sensor(not in car)
Autometer 30psi mechanical guage
Mopar AFR guage(not in car)
Dual guage pod for A pillar(black)(not in car)
Stage 3R w/ toys
Mopar performance clutch (hard shifting on my car but don't know at this point if it is install or clutch related)
Silver star bulbs in headlights
Clear corner lenses
24.5x8x15 MT slicks mounted on pt steelies (socal locals only) 12 passes on them

All products w/ the exception of the mopar catback and mopar bov are between 1 and 6 months old w/ roughly 5,000miles on them Including stage 3. All stock parts I still have and will be included. I also have stock rims as well. New clutch will be installed prior to sale.

I had a post a few weeks ago for parting the car out. My Wife wanted to keep it after I posted all info as she wasn't ready to let it go . We just found out she is pregnant w/ our second child and so I need to get something else now. All oil changes have been w/ mobil 1 and K&N oil filter every 3,000miles. Car runs real strong and has ran a best of [email protected] and best trapspeed of 115.6mph.

I am looking for $19,000 OBO. Car has close to $8,000 in mods and private party sale is around $15,500 for a stock srt-4 in this condition according to KBB. If all else fails I may decide to go ahaead and part it out like I was originally planning but if anyone wants a fully mooded srt w/ only mopa5r mods on it that handles awesome and is fast then this is the car for you. Serious buyers only please respond.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am in Beaumont. 25miles west of palm springs. Stage 3 passes the sniffer w/ a cat according to some people. The only problem is the pcm. Put the stock pcm in and the stock sensors, injectors and pump and it will pass. Maybe an hours worth of work. I haven't had to smog it yet though.

·
Registered
8 Posts
mldvenm said:
I am in Beaumont. 25miles west of palm springs. Stage 3 passes the sniffer w/ a cat according to some people. The only problem is the pcm. Put the stock pcm in and the stock sensors, injectors and pump and it will pass. Maybe an hours worth of work. I haven't had to smog it yet though.
check your pms. I'm interested.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
dickjones said:
check your pms. I'm interested.
Sent you some pics and more info. Thanks for the interest.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sale pending

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bump. Still for sale 18,500 OBO

·
Registered
28 Posts
If you'll be parting it out PLEASE let me know. Good luck on the sale though. And I'll be sure to mention you if I see anyone lookin for an SRT.

·
Registered
95 Posts
mldvenm said:
All title transfers require a smog check

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
It was sold a few weeks ago and passed smog. I didn't do it the dealership did. Because they are a dealership it required a smog check but had I sold it private party it would not have needed it if it was an original california emissions legal car and less than 4 model years old. Plus I sold my 2001 Dakota 3 yrs ago and transfered title to the buyer and DMV never asked for a smog check or required one. Anyways when I had a potential buyer for my car I went to the DMV to get all the forms and asked them about smog and they said 4 model years or less do not have to be smogged with a new buyer. Dealerships on the other hand have to run the car through P.E.I before it can be sold on their lot so they need to get it smogged. The buyer I had fell through at the very last minute and so I went to the dealer and they gave me 17,500 for it so I couldn't complain that much. The buyer was going to pay me 18,500 so it was less than I was hoping for but atleast I did not have to deal with anything.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
A more family oriented vehicle. 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4x4 with a Hemi, tow package, rear seat DVD for the kids and every other option available except NAV cause I hate it. Seriously one of our work trucks has NAV and it is annoying. Anyways we use to have a 2001 Jeep GC 4x4 and sold it to get my 2004 Ram 2500 work truck. We always missed it and we said if we were to get another SUV we would get another Jeep. It moves out pretty good as well and I might start doing a few things to it. As it is it might be able to run with some poorly driven SS' SRT's and Redlines as it runs the 1/4 in a supposed [email protected] I am hoping to get it to trap 100mph with the few things I want to do to it. I was sad to let the srt-4 go and I miss it alot. I wished I could have held on to it but as it is it took up alot of my time and more time than my wife liked. All in all this was a better decision for my family.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts