·
Registered
134 Posts
Woot congrats on the buy! And welcome to Cobaltss.com

BTW, can i have your seats? THANKS :D

·
Registered
434 Posts
Engine bay looks plain :p lol j/k Sweet looking car, I wanted blue too but went with red :D

·
Registered
251 Posts
CoBIZZLE said:
I thought they cut out Arrival Blue for 06??!?!?
Oh well, dope car anyways! Im jealous!
They're cutting it later in the year, probably to do with the number of people that ordered the colour well ahead of time. I just can't see the laser looking right on the SS/SC...every time I see it on another vehicle it makes me sad to see the arrival blue go.

Permafried-

·
Registered
434 Posts
Yo Adam, where in VA are you? I've got a red cobalt ss s/c(in the shop:() back in May and I've only seen one other SS and it was in Lexington. I've noticed all the local dealers around here sell them like hotcakes but yet I've only seen one other. WTF?!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
dervin3 said:
Yo Adam, where in VA are you? I've got a red cobalt ss s/c(in the shop:() back in May and I've only seen one other SS and it was in Lexington. I've noticed all the local dealers around here sell them like hotcakes but yet I've only seen one other. WTF?!
I hardly ever see any on the road either... I've personally sold 3 SS/SC, I only see them when they bring it back to me to show me the mods they've done to it :p
I live in Newport News, VA (near Norfolk)

·
Registered
434 Posts
Mods huh? Like what? You seen what I done to my engine bay?

·
Registered
434 Posts
Since your near Norfolk, I'm sure you go to the beach every once in a while. It's been a few years since I been to Va Beach. Is there a large car scene down there? Last I went in 02', there wasn't really nothing down there, not even many ricers.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts