Cobalts SS banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I finally got those pics of my car...turned out good :D . Not sure what mods I want to do yet, maybe Stage 2 in Mar., C/F Hood, K & N Typhoon, and Magnaflow Catback. Does anyone know of headers for this car? Here's some exterior pics..., oh yeah, in the last pic, if you notice there are 2 "modular" homes in the background...they are selling for around $300K each! :eek: ...HAHAH this
F!*#ing place is rediculous!!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Interior Pictures

Here are some interior pics as well. I have chrome/red pedals but they are not installed in these pictures...happy viewing.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
CoBIZZLE said:
Nice! Me likes alot! G85 or no? Still a hot car either way!
Thx, What is G85? Some kinda option?

87camaroPA said:
Nice car man. :)
Thx for the compliment, I really love it, makes my heart race everytime I drive it, looking forward to some mods!!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What is all included in the G85? Just the seats an lsd?

·
Registered
345 Posts
nice pictures. everytime i see a black ss, it makes me wish i would have got mine in black! only thing i think you need to do asap, is remove the ulmer chevy emblem underneath the lock. i hate it when dealerships use your car as advertisment... but maybe that's just me. but it's definately in a nice car. :D

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I agree, black looks very nice and this is my 3rd black car. :cool: The only thing I hate is having to clean the damn thing everytime it rains.. :p I was going to Tint my own windows, but I don't have a shop to do it in anymore, and the last time I tried outside, it was a disaster! So I guess when I take it in to get tinited I'll have them remove the Ulmer sticker too. :D

·
Registered
482 Posts
Fa show. The black is nice. I have a red Cobalt. Just the base model. Nothing fancy not even a spoiler. That's because when I get a better payin job I plan to get the SS (as said in my signature). I was just going to get red again but now I'm thinkin hard about the black. Quick ? Should I get the SS/sc or the SS/nsc and throw a turbo/supercharger in later?

·
Registered
818 Posts
I like the black, its sharp with the wheel combo (painted). There were 4 on the lot when I took mine home, 2 black ones, an orange (not sure of the actual color name) and the yellow one.

·
Registered
370 Posts
I hace the Black SS/SC Cobalt. It was the only one left in town and I was so lucky. I agree its the best Wheel and car color combo. And the Red insert matches really Nice!!! You have to see a black one at night. Its sweeeet.

·
Registered
118 Posts
what a riiiip off....maybe it's bc he's in canada, but i noticed he has the base headlights...on my 05 ss i noticed our headlights are slightly tinted compared to base lights...and if you have to replace one it is $20 more than the base lights.

·
Registered
32 Posts
fleckenwhat said:
what a riiiip off....maybe it's bc he's in canada, but i noticed he has the base headlights...on my 05 ss i noticed our headlights are slightly tinted compared to base lights...and if you have to replace one it is $20 more than the base lights.
I live in Canada and my dealership just got a black 2006 SS Supercharged Cobalt and the headlights are slightly tinted, so its not a Canada thing.

·
Registered
118 Posts
hmmm....then it sounds like he needs to go back to the dealer and say wtf!!! i would make them swap the lights out.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts