Cobalts SS banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 646 Posts

·
The HepKitty
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a very recent race between me and my son whom was driving my GTO... He gets on it and gets a slight jump, then my car catches boost and my son winds up letting off, as he and I know what the outcome is and will be. We have done this race more then once.. switching cars...

Now my car is only on 20lbs boost, which is around 447hp for me, if I was on high boost, it would have got really ugly for my GTO..

I love my GTO and it has some excellent potiential, but stock, they are not fast, and they lack topend power, I will address this on mine....

http://www.hepcatradio.com/gabrielsfiles/redcar1.wmv

·
Registered
772 Posts
Holy crap cody & slow sho. Did you see that???:confused: Was that a Neon or a Jet fighter? You boys better get to modding them goats if ya wanna come around talkin smack.;)

·
The HepKitty
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Holy crap cody & slow sho. Did you see that???:confused: Was that a Neon or a Jet fighter? You boys better get to modding them goats if ya wanna come around talk smack.;)
If we go from a dig, and me in high boost, and we take it to the top of 4th gear, it is a one sided rout of epic proportions, much worse then this quick video clip.

My GTO is stock, and I have ran a few stock SRT's... Those two characters are not beating stock SRT's by 10 cars, from a 40mph roll of all things, as one of them suggested...

·
Registered
772 Posts
Well looks like that red car has all the goofy gadgets. It may be a technacality but it's still a stage 2 car. Can you imagine what that thing looks like when it flys by ya cody? Must be a red flash. But if you don't like red i'll show ya a blue flash & tail lights;)

·
Registered
597 Posts
So how damn dumb are you people?

No shit a 447HP SRT-4 will pull on a 350WHP GTO.

Typical SRT-4 owner stupidity.........................

·
Registered
772 Posts
LOL Your the one that made the comment about goofy gadgets. So now your saying you can't hang with a skittle with all the "GOOFY GADGETS"??? Typical V8 owner.

·
The HepKitty
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So how damn dumb are you people?

No shit a 447HP SRT-4 will pull on a 350WHP GTO.

Typical SRT-4 owner stupidity.........................
And imagine what high boost and 637hp would do to you, with my goofy gadgets and all..

BTW, some of those goofy gadgets are going on my GTO, after all, I also hate losing to stock SRTs around here...

Because noway in hell a stock GTO puts 10 cars on a stock SRT. Quit being a fanboi.....

And I'll run you in my GTO, in fact, the GTO is going to be on a level you won't be able to compete with as well, you can then say about me:

Typical GTO owner stupidity...............

·
The HepKitty
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thats what happens in the real world hunny.
Your lies don't work here, I know, I have run a few SRT's in my GTO.

Now your lies may bring you comfort from the confines of your room and hiding behind a keyboard, but you bring your slow stock GTO up here, that real world would quickly settle in for you.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Your lies don't work here, I know, I have run a few SRT's in my GTO.

Now your lies may bring you comfort from the confines of your room and hiding behind a keyboard, but you bring your slow stock GTO up here, that real world would quickly settle in for you.
Lies? HA, bring any stock srt4 to me and they'll get trounced. I'm sure you have connects to some people in CT.

·
The HepKitty
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Lies? HA, bring any stock srt4 to me and they'll get trounced. I'm sure you have connects to some people in CT.

Well, tough to internet race across the Country, but again I own both cars, you are full of shit.

You probably wouldn't even beat my GTO.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Well, tough to internet race across the Country, but again I own both cars, you are full of shit.

You probably wouldn't even beat my GTO.
Do you think that maybe since your however many ft above sea level is why we're seeing different results? GTO's are alot faster when they're not a mile up.

I guess our race would come down to the driver :p

·
The HepKitty
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Do you think that maybe since your however many ft above sea level is why we're seeing different results? GTO's are alot faster when they're not a mile up.

I guess our race would come down to the driver :p
This is true, your GTO will make more power at a lower elevation then up here, and admittingly so the SRT retians a advantage up here due to being forced induction, but you still am not putting 10+ cars on a stock SRT..

You would have to be modified yourself to accomplish that.

·
Registered
597 Posts
You two are just plain stupid aren't you?

Like I said before take a SRT-4 add the Mopar Stage 2 and the toys package. That doesn't equal 447HP does it now, thats what I thought.

Stock SRT-4's get murdered by stock GTO's plain and simple. 10 cars from a roll is being generous if you race past 120mph plus it's more like 12.

What kind of idiot pretends Stage 2 makes 400HP then acts like it's a big deal that you can beat a stock LS2?

If you want to be little bitches about it just let a GTO owner spend less than $700 for a nitrous set up from Harris.

Then your little Stage 2++++ isn't shit.

Now are you going to tell us how your ugly ass neon was much cheaper than my GTO? Or how people comment on your car where ever you go.........

·
The HepKitty
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You two are just plain stupid aren't you?

Like I said before take a SRT-4 add the Mopar Stage 2 and the toys package. That doesn't equal 447HP does it now, thats what I thought.

Stock SRT-4's get murdered by stock GTO's plain and simple. 10 cars from a roll is being generous if you race past 120mph plus it's more like 12.

What kind of idiot pretends Stage 2 makes 400HP then acts like it's a big deal that you can beat a stock LS2?

If you want to be little bitches about it just let a GTO owner spend less than $700 for a nitrous set up from Harris.

Then your little Stage 2++++ isn't shit.

Now are you going to tell us how your ugly ass neon was much cheaper than my GTO? Or how people comment on your car where ever you go.........
Ok genious, get your 700 nitrous kit and run me then....

Owning both cars, I have my work cut out for me, as I am going to attempt to make my GTO run with my red car. It is going to be a great expense, as I need forged internals and some tranny work to reliably run the amount of boost required for my GTO to be competative.

And to call me stupid.... hmmmm..... Internet hurt your feelings? Have to resort to childish name calling? Feel better now?

·
Registered
179 Posts
This is true, your GTO will make more power at a lower elevation then up here, and admittingly so the SRT retians a advantage up here due to being forced induction, but you still am not putting 10+ cars on a stock SRT..

You would have to be modified yourself to accomplish that.
So in a race from a 1st gear roll (srt request) that went up to me going 140mph you don't think 10+ cars is possible?

You may want to re-think lol

·
The HepKitty
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
So in a race from a 1st gear roll (srt request) that went up to me going 140mph you don't think 10+ cars is possible?

You may want to re-think lol

I am thinking along the lines of a quartermile race, which this race would be much longer then that.

I have raced some stock SRT's in my GTO, but no, they weren't 1st upto 140mph... Not really your typical street race.

Now having run my GTO to 140 on a long stretch of road, up here, I still wouldn't put ten cars on a stock SRT...

·
Registered
179 Posts
I am thinking along the lines of a quartermile race, which this race would be much longer then that.

I have raced some stock SRT's in my GTO, but no, they weren't 1st upto 140mph... Not really your typical street race.

Now having run my GTO to 140 on a long stretch of road, up here, I still wouldn't put ten cars on a stock SRT...
1/4 mile down here is still going to be a 7-10 car difference. Say a 13.9-14.0 @ 99-100 srt compared with a 13.2-13.3 @ 107-108 GTO

And to be honest, I would think a dig race would be much worse with all the punks that drive these cars. I could see it now high rpm launch, spin 1st, shortshift 2nd, no boost, 20 car difference, Game over.

·
Registered
772 Posts
They dont understand 1/4 miles because they've never been in a real race. When the NHRA get the roll race division up and running you silly fucks will be in business.

1 - 20 of 646 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.