Discussion Starter #1
Who all is going this year?
April 8th-9th
8th 12:30pm - 7:00pm
9th 11:00am - 5:00pm
It is located in Philly this year at the Fort Washington Expo Center
$20 at the door.....

www.semaautosalon.com

I far as i know myself and hookdupdelsol are planing to go.

Cya there if you go. :)

The list:

87camaroPA
hookdupdelsol

·
Registered
70 Posts
we will probably have about 5 cars with us....my bfs truck, my cobalt, and 3 probes, red, pink and chromeillusion. just hoping it all gets done.

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
definately, anyone in the area should go. it was a great show when it was in ac last year even though it was a bit small and this year it's in philly and it's supposed to be much bigger.

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
iso said:
Then that is when i shall be going :D

How are we meeting up there?
Not sure let me think we might just have a better chance meeting inside... i will PM you with my cell # so we meet up. :)

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
ok cool, i'll give you mine too, so you're not like wtf, who's calling me!? :D

i think i'm going to bring my friend dennis along. he doesn't know much about cars but i'm trying to teach him. as long as you guys don't mind a black guy tagging along :D :D :D i'm just kidding, he's cool.

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
iso said:
ok cool, i'll give you mine too, so you're not like wtf, who's calling me!? :D

i think i'm going to bring my friend dennis along. he doesn't know much about cars but i'm trying to teach him. as long as you guys don't mind a black guy tagging along :D :D :D i'm just kidding, he's cool.

LOL That is cool. :D

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
iso said:
i would just like to clarify that i am not racist, lol. god, i can't wait for the show.
Yeah neither am i..... I know i might be getting a new Digital camera soon so then i can have some fun with it then. :D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts