Cobalts SS banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright first of all I claim no fame from beating cars on my bike, this guy was simply asking for it.

His car:
2003 Mustang Cobra
- Accufab TB w/CAI
- X-Pipe
- 2.6X pulley
- Canned Tune
- Centerforce clutch w/26 spline input
- MT Drag Radials

My bike:
2007 Suzuki GSX-R600 100% stock

This guy used to have a 2001 Mustang GT Bullitt and thought it was sex on wheels. Since they got killed by everything in town they traded it in on this Cobra.

They thought they had the kill all car and proceeded to race everyone. In my GTO we went from a roll and due to his poor shifting I had him by a car until I let off because I thought he gave up. It was really just him trying to find third. After that he claimed it was a 11.00 second car and I called BS. I asked if they would like to run my bike they quickly said hell yes.

We went from a roll twice and once from a dig at there request, they claimed they could take me from a dig.

1st roll - They missed 3rd but I allready had them by 6 cars
2nd roll - From 15mph to 150mph I had them by 13 cars
From a dig - By the 1/4 mark I had 12-13 cars on them

They were quick with the " you shoulda won " BS right after racing.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This guy was really asking for it.

Him and his kid drive us nuts on a weekly basis. The Bullitt Mustang they had put down 240WHP and they swore up and down they could take my Camaro SS. Then they picked on my Stage 2 SS/SC hell they couldn't beat me stock!
Then after all that they thought they could pull on my GTO in the 1/4 because they had drag radials.

Now the Cobra came along and they swore they could pull low 11's.

It was quite fun killing them.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Needless to say I obviously wasn't holding the camera. They have the video of allof the runs. I need to score it from them and on youtube it goes.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Pretty cool, nice skittle.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts