Cobalts SS banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
silver, but woah, 2 ss/sc with the low wing from the factory cool, only saw black one on web come from factory like that so far, ONLY 2007 can get option to swap spoiler from factory for those that dont know.(but you have to choose one cant get no spoiler)

·
Registered
379 Posts
Both look sharp, but red has a special part in my heart. I'm still a fan of the high mount though, to me the car looks naked without it.

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
i have the low rise on my ls and i really want an ss/sc with high rise. and the sport red is used on most all chevy vehicles, so i like the silver better. sport red doesn't seem like an ss color to me.

·
Registered
91 Posts
the window sticker says 245hp? are the stage kits an option? sorry, havent been paying attention if this question has been asked already!

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
not sure if the factory redid hp or not. obviously, a lot of guys were saying they dyno'd 205-215 whp stock, so maybe chevy was lying about actual hp. i think chevrolet.com still says 205hp. could be a misprint.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think it's a misprint, it should have read 205 NOT 245 (silver), I drove the Red Tint Coat last night and the Window Sticker said 205, it felt quicker than the silver one. Curious, they both had less than 15 miles on the odo. :eek:

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
drive them again. some have a different feel than others in the clutch. some have a little slip from factory and that could be the difference you're feeling.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts