Cobalts SS banner

41 - 60 of 456 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
And you neon owners wonder why no one likes you...
Haha, guess my car is a V8 Neon... And Integra also has a Honda powered Neon...

No one seems to like the Neon guys on here because they don't live in some fantasy world and just blindly pat people on the back for outlandish kill stories.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
I dont like neon people because they dwell on a pointless threads then recruit others over here to bitch and moan. No doubt sseboi is a tool, but jesus, ignore him?

·
Registered
137 Posts
And you neon owners wonder why no one likes you...

Why, because BB called out bullshit when he saw it? Everything that dude wrote was 100% bullshit. Beating GTOs, and Trans-ams with a stock Cobalt, GTFO. LOL. It's people like him that give us 4 cylinder turbo guys a bad name.

·
Registered
137 Posts
sure....if you say so.

You guys dont need SSebois help to look like tools.

Yeah, we're the tools, but you didn't say one thing to the contrary when he was blatently spouting off bullshit. Hahaha, trans ams and GTOs, lol.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Haha, guess my car is a V8 Neon... And Integra also has a Honda powered Neon...

No one seems to like the Neon guys on here because they don't live in some fantasy world and just blindly pat people on the back for outlandish kill stories.
LOL, yes, we are all driving Neons!

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
wtf are you going on about?

Sorry I'm not as much as of an e-thug as all you guys. Who am I to call b.s. on him. I have my thoughts, I just prefer to keep them to myself. I thought that's what adults did....oh wait.

·
Registered
772 Posts
I dont like neon people because they dwell on a pointless threads then recruit others over here to bitch and moan. No doubt sseboi is a tool, but jesus, ignore him?
Dude people read these threads and think your all insane if you just type good kill to these kids when they type drivvel about beating faster cars. You actually seam like a level headed member of this sight but people come over from other sights and you get lumped in with boi. I've seen this sh!t before on the SRT-4 forum. Then If you try to enjoy any other forum other than this one you'll get a bunch of heat for nothing.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
I dont use this site for anything really. I come over to help others when they need it and try to offer advise. If he gets off to lying on the internet, then where is the foul? I just dont understand how this thread erupted into pages of bs.

·
Registered
137 Posts
wtf are you going on about?

Sorry I'm not as much as of an e-thug as all you guys. Who am I to call b.s. on him. I have my thoughts, I just prefer to keep them to myself. I thought that's what adults did....oh wait.

I'm an e-thug because I called him out on bullshit? Ok. Sorry, my bad, next time I won't say anything and just agree when someone is blatently Lying.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
and Blue Beast. I dont have a problem with other members coming on the site because it usually makes for some good info, but i think its kinda childish to send members from whatever other forum your on over to troll it up.

·
Registered
772 Posts
I dont use this site for anything really. I come over to help others when they need it and try to offer advise. If he gets off to lying on the internet, then where is the foul? I just dont understand how this thread erupted into pages of bs.
I'm sorry we differ in opinions on this matter but I prefer to have people believe what I say and not think I'm stupid for agreeing with uninformed people. And I'm sure your going to say who cares you'll never meet any of these people but I have met a ton of people from different forums when I'm racing at Atco or Cecil county.

·
Registered
772 Posts
and Blue Beast. I dont have a problem with other members coming on the site because it usually makes for some good info, but i think its kinda childish to send members from whatever other forum your on over to troll it up.
Well apperently he wont listen to reason from one person. maybe he'll get the picture if he hears it from another 30. But probably not, He doesn't seam to brite. You've all but come out and called him a lier yourself. You just did it in a more polite way.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I don't see any trolling, I do see some people calling BS on crazy claims...

Trolling would be me coming in here and saying I beat on SS/SCs with my Denali, oh crap wait I can. :) Bad example, ok posting threads about my winter beater Trooper beating on SS/SCs would be trolling (and it would also be lying) and people would call me on it as they should.

I lurk on quite a few other forums (and have lurked on here a bit, but registered today) and post on quite a few more, as does BB and the rest that came on here. We're not here to troll, only provide input and counter arguments.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Cobalts are actually slow. any way why is chevy going out of business. One thing i honestly hate about the cobalt is they talk about ricers. LOOK AT THE WING ON THE BACK of the cobalt.. someone explain.

·
Registered
12 Posts
lol thats why they stopped making the srt-4?
They stopped making the Neon SRT4 to replace it with the abomination which is the Caliber SRT4...

I'd take the SS/TC over the CSRT4 in a heat beat. Stage III or .50 trim SRT4 over either of the previously mentioned.

41 - 60 of 456 Posts