Cobalts SS banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys here we go West coast Kick off, On Jan 26-2008 from 2pm to 7pm NWP4LIFE.com presents: 2008 KICKOFF will be held at the Eibach warehouse. Come on GM lets represent this goes to all if you want to go we can start meeting up at the VONS off of Limonite from the I15 Fwy at 1pm we will all leave the Vons at 2pm to the show, post up your name and let me know if your going to show up so I will keep a list of how many cars will be there, any questions if your running late or anything you can call me at 909-904-2625 if you need to MapQuest to the Vons here it is: 6170 Hamner Ave Mira Loma, CA 91752 parking at the show is first come first serve , so lets try and make it on time, and if you can meet up at the Vons let me know and we will see you at the show when you arrive. Let’s kick it of Big this New Year. Lets rep Socalecotecs you can still go even if you’re not from the crew. See you al there

come on guys letts do this

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Do to the rain at this point it was decided to cancel the event, and push it back a few weeks. We'll most likely set this up around Valentines Day. Ill will keep you guys updated sorry.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts