Cobalts SS banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I am not new to cobalt's or this site really, I just decided after being sick of another forum that I will not mention because you all probably know, that I will start posting here. So I figured I would start a post introducing myself and my car. I am from Forth Worth Texas and own a 09 Cobalt SS Sedan that is stock for now. My first cobalt was a 06 Silver SS/SC with many mods that I traded in for the sedan and will miss for periods to come. I am not yet premium member but may after I get used to this forum.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea tint will be my next purchase due to the fact that I don't want to install my pioneer Z1 navy for the whole world to see. I am considering a drop but have not maid up my mind yet.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It is those are just pics prior to doing it. I need to wash the car and take some more pics.

·
Registered
572 Posts
pretty sweet. hey im just wondering out of curiosity, how are those continentals for you? do they grip alright? im running yokohama advans on my ss/sc and compared to the pirelli p-zero rossos, shit its like i sprayed my tires with super glue. let me know. i know you have 225/45r18. i have 215/45r18 on mine.

oh one more, ive read that the 09s have 18x7 is it true? if so it would be helpfull. im just to lazy to go and do more research. rather ask those who have one cuz once you get to know your car you know everything.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well they are a hell of allot better than the pirelli's that came on my SS/SC and they are 225/40/18's stock. They grip really nice from what I can tell sofar, but I havn't really had a chance to push the car to its limits for handling

The 05-07 SS/SC's were 7.0" wide and the 08+ are 7.5" wide

1 - 10 of 10 Posts