Cobalts SS banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went at it twice, no competition either time just steadly pulled away and there was nothing he could do about it :D, thats one bad balt

·
The HepKitty
1,329 Posts
I bet the driver of the Benz was pissed......

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
some kid with his hat tilted and his gf, probably dads midlife crisis car

·
Registered
23 Posts
Raced a 05 gt mustang ... Stock I think with my stock 09 cobalt ss and ended up pulling on him at 40mph ??? WTF I thought I was going to get smoked off the dig. But he thought he was big and bad as he roasted his tires of the dig while I hooked and took off. Any oneelsehave encounters with mustangs I think this guy didn't know how to race... What about those subaru guys any fun with the wrx or sti guys? Any chance off the line for us?

·
The HepKitty
1,329 Posts
What about those subaru guys any fun with the wrx or sti guys? Any chance off the line for us?
If they get a decent launch, a slim chance off the line, however, just because they are awd doesn't make them easy to launch, the driver could easily blow the launch..... These cars don't launch themselves...

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah wrx will eat an ss alive from stop light to stop light if the driver of the wrx can launch catch him at a 40 roll though and its a good race

1 - 8 of 8 Posts