Cobalts SS banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The 2011 Chevrolet Cruze is an important car for General Motors, with Chevrolet positioning the car as both a premium and compact car, something many Americans deem to be mutually exclusive. With advanced powertrains, a high quality interior and exterior styling that doesn't scream "rental car", Chevrolet has chosen to price the Cruze just a little bit higher than the competition, with prices starting at $16,995 for the base LS, which comes with a 138-horsepower 1.8L four-cylinder and a 6-speed manual transmission, airbags galore bags, traction control, OnStar and keyless entry. For $18,995, you can get either the LT version with the 1.4L Turbo engine and a 6-speed automatic, or the "Eco" version, which substitutes a 6-speed manual for the slushbox, low-rolling resistance tires and a special bodykit designed to reduce drag.

The top level Cruze will set you back $22,695, a decent sum for a compact car, but you'll get options like leather seats, Bluetooth, a a USB port for the car's audio system, rear-parking assist and 18-inch wheels, all of which are pretty grown-up features for an economy car.

More: 2011 Chevrolet Cruze Pricing Announced, Base Car To Start At $16,995 on AutoGuide.com

·
Registered
480 Posts
the buick lacross i think a new one coming out forgot all the info on it is all wheel drive LNF motor.. so i couldnt help but wonder if we can rip its awd and hook it up to our lnf cobalts??? i dont know much about all that stuff lol :X

1 - 7 of 7 Posts