Cobalts SS banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yea just bored @ work...check out the new rims, got em with new rubber for $500....less than 1k on both rims and tires. Finished up the blower about a month ago.....maybe debating going intercooled? This x-mas, I;m getting full headers, 3 in d/p, no cat and the rear with slp exhaust........check it out, tell me what ya think...

·
Registered
169 Posts
nice car man, the blower looks good in red. powder coated?? the rims are sweet to.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I sand blasted the blower to bare metal, then used ceramic primer and 4 coats of electric candy apple....then 2 satin heat clears....

·
Registered
478 Posts
looks good bro.

i like the rims....never been a fan of painting/powerder coating blowers and such but it looks good...to each there own.

when i did a full 3in with header/DP and no cat it made a good differance in how the car felt...the top end was much better.

·
Registered
413 Posts
looks pretty hot! rims = sick!

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
looks very good, you got a heck of a deal on the rubber!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Very Nice!!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hmm thats a first, worth the constructive critisism *sp?*

·
Registered
91 Posts
hmm thats a first, worth the constructive critisism *sp?*
criticism, i believe

lol, sorry. just calling it like i see it. think it would look good on a red car, or if you had more red accent (like calipers). as far as i can tell it's the only red on the car. usually stuff looks good painted the same color of the body IMO, but kinda defeats the purpose to paint drivetrain parts silver. doesn't really stand out very much and just looks like aluminum.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Very Nice!!!

I like the look of the wheels on a Silver car.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts