Cobalts SS banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any ideas?
4700 miles on non S/C'd 2.2 cobalt, 5 speed. Car is rough/jerky when 1st sometimes 2nd gears @ low speed. Going to take it back to dealer, thinking it is wires &/or plugs (had similiar issue with other car), but wanted your thoughts & opinions.
thanx

·
Registered
729 Posts
chevycobaltowner said:
Either wires/plugs or u suck at driving. ha just kidding. Take it back to the dealer.
U know it happens to me in my SS when I not watching how I let out the clutch. it is due to my driving. I suck when I am driving in the city while eating a burger or something. maybe he didnt know that. :)

·
Registered
258 Posts
it might be bad gas. What kind of gas are you using. Try using a diferent gas station.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
joedashow said:
Yea, bad gas can do that to you. Don't go to Citgo, that's for sure. Had plenty of trouble with any car I pumped gas there for.
Well it happens not matter the gas, rather it is Shell in Ohio or whatever was available down to Atlanta or Shell in Atlanta. I imagine it is the plugs. I am trying to find a dealer in the SE Atlanta/Peachtree City or Fayettville area. Anyone know of a good one in that area?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts