Cobalts SS banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 06 ss/sc current mods are AEM intake and vibrant 4-2-1 header & custom straight pipe. Thinking about getting stage 2 upgrade or getting a 2.5in pulley and 60 lb injectors. I know I've run across the bosch 60lb inj. but can't remember where I found them. If anyone knows where I can get these injectors and what else I would need besides the pulley to get the most out of this combo. There will also be a stage 2 methanol/water injection kit by devil's own installed when sc upgrade is done. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I have a 06 ss/sc current mods are AEM intake and vibrant 4-2-1 header & custom straight pipe. Thinking about getting stage 2 upgrade or getting a 2.5in pulley and 60 lb injectors. I know I've run across the bosch 60lb inj. but can't remember where I found them. If anyone knows where I can get these injectors and what else I would need besides the pulley to get the most out of this combo. There will also be a stage 2 methanol/water injection kit by devil's own installed when sc upgrade is done. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
over the top performance sells them for a good price and they are flow matched

1 - 3 of 3 Posts