Cobalts SS banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went and had my oil changed, and the 6K inspection done on her today.
Everything went great, or so I thought... When we got back from the dealership I went and cleaned her up. While cleaning the wheels, I noticed they scraped up one of my rims while rotating the tires :mad:
Anyway, thought I would throw some more pictures of her up on here to look at. ;)

·
Registered
24 Posts
i like the head light covers nice touch. i noticed you dont have the stupid GM square on the front fender like mine does. lucky!

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
black06ss said:
i like the head light covers nice touch. i noticed you dont have the stupid GM square on the front fender like mine does. lucky!
I just noticed that today at the dealership.. I guess they started it on the 06 models. They look like they would be real easy to remove.

EDITED: I have received a few PM's on the head light covers... I got them from PFYC, here is the link.
http://www.pfyc.com/store/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=PFYC&Product_Code=CB1002&Product_Count=13&Category_Code=CBEXT

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Soliex said:
Does your have dual exhaust? and did you add that or did it come with it? i love dual exhausts.
:eek: I looked at the picture again, and it does look like another pipe there, but it is only a reflection :eek: . But your right it would look good with duals on her ;)

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
CoBIZZLE said:
Wassup LW?!? Car still looks good man! ...........can I drive it? LOL jk
Oh yeah make sure they take care o that wheel, get up there and knock some heads!
Thanks, and........ NO :p
Took the car to back the dealership and left it so their wheel guy can try and fix it... It will be real interesting to see what happens :rolleyes: . I should know something by tomorrow and let you know.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Lonewholf said:
Thanks, and........ NO :p
Took the car to back the dealership and left it so their wheel guy can try and fix it... It will be real interesting to see what happens :rolleyes: . I should know something by tomorrow and let you know.

bump!!!

so what happened??

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
My Service Rep is the Coolest

CobaltDude81 said:
bump!!!

so what happened??
Sorry I didn't post lastnight, but I was out getting my car back from the dealership. Here is what happened...
The wheel guy never showed up the first day they had it, so I had to drive the rental another day :( . Yesterday, late afternoon I finally get a hold of my Service Rep(Sam Strieb) and he says my car is ready. I say, Sam does it look right? He says, now Harold do you think I would give back if it didn't!!! I laugh and tell him we will see, and I will be there after work to pick it up.
When I get there I go straight to the rim that had the scratch, and ........ :eek: OMG, it looks great! I ask, Sam how the hell did this guy fix it so good, I mean you couldn't see anything wrong at all. He says it looks brand new doesn't it, and I say hell yes, give me this guys number because I know of some people that could use him... He starts laughing and says, the wheel guy did come out and fix it, but he knew me to well, and went ahead a put a brand new rim on for me.. I was like shocked!! He told me the rim looked good when the wheel guy finished, but you could still barely see it, and he knew how anal retentive I was about my car and its appearance :p , and did not want to take a chance of disappointing me. So anyway, I got a brand new rim :D , and I am glad to have a Rep that understands and works with the customer, Vandergriff has yet to disapoint me.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts