Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
I'm not sitting through an hour and twenty minutes of that shit, but let me guess. The narrator paints a beautiful picture on how 9/11 was done by the government. :rolleyes: Don't waste your time with this video.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
max_boost said:
I'm not sitting through an hour and twenty minutes of that shit, but let me guess. The narrator paints a beautiful picture on how 9/11 was done by the government. :rolleyes: Don't waste your time with this video.
You should, this is concerning you, it's your country not mine... :p

·
Registered
82 Posts
I swear, people will believe anything. After the first 5 minutes of that, my head was about to explode, so i wrapped it with duct tape to keep the pieces together. Whoever made that makes me sick :mad:

max_boost said:
Didn't Michael Moore already make this movie? I'm sure this video is filled with twisted facts and excerpts to promote the authors agenda. No thank you.
Yeah, but I never saw it. I didn’t want to finance the next crap chute to fall out of his ass.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
max_boost said:
Didn't Michael Moore already make this movie? I'm sure this video is filled with twisted facts and excerpts to promote the authors agenda. No thank you.
It's way better than Moore's movie... I didn't like Farenheit 9/11... It's your choice, you're missing something buddy

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
cavman02 said:
I swear, people will believe anything. After the first 5 minutes of that, my head was about to explode, so i wrapped it with duct tape to keep the pieces together. Whoever made that makes me sick :mad:

Yeah, but I never saw it. I didn’t want to finance the next crap chute to fall out of his ass.
Look like you're affraid to see the truth... I'm sorry to tell you this but you guys look like Bush's bitches... I think you believe anything. Up here we see both side in the medias and I think that's why we hate Bush...

The guy in the video is giving facts and proofs, what you want more than that? I'm a Frenchie from Quebec and English isn't my first language and I understood everything from that video, I don't think it's that hard to understand...

But everyone have their opinion and I'm okay with that...

·
Registered
105 Posts
LaNtRa said:
Look like you're affraid to see the truth... I'm sorry to tell you this but you guys look like Bush's bitches... I think you believe anything. Up here we see both side in the medias and I think that's why we hate Bush...

The guy in the video is giving facts and proofs, what you want more than that? I'm a Frenchie from Quebec and English isn't my first language and I understood everything from that video, I don't think it's that hard to understand...

But everyone have their opinion and I'm okay with that...
HAHAHA we belive anything but you are the one defending a government consiracy theory. I guess you must be more enlightened than the rest of us. :rolleyes: It's the truth because some guy on the internet made a video about it? From what I did watch, I didn't see any facts. Just claims made by this guy. A screen shot of a website is not proof in my book. For the record, I'm not a Bush fan and I do look at both sides of a situation.

·
Registered
441 Posts
That video brings up some interesting points. Some things are obviously an opinion, but most are supported by facts. If you carefully consider the pentagon czash, there are too many impossibilities that thye tell us to believe. He just points out the things that dont make sense. The only reason to call BS or say that its crap is if you are afraid to question the general consensus.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ItalianJoe1 said:
That video brings up some interesting points. Some things are obviously an opinion, but most are supported by facts. If you carefully consider the pentagon crash, there are too many impossibilities that thye tell us to believe. He just points out the things that dont make sense. The only reason to call BS or say that its crap is if you are afraid to question the general consensus.
I'm 100% with you...

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
i liked the video. i'll admit that for the first bit of it i was skeptical but there really were some interesting things in it. if nothing else, you should watch it before basing your opinion. i'd rather not think the government had anything to do with 9/11 and the deaths of all those people, but there is some evidence that supports it. it kind of reminds me of v for vendeta.

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
Yeah i saw a video of the Pentagon crash on the internet like 2 years ago that was really interesting it had pointed out some facts that were really strange about that and the video disappeared like two day's after i had watched it....

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
I watched the video and I can honestly say that I am dumber after watching it. Interesting facts? What about pictures? All they do in this video is the same thing the media does. The Media shows all the bad in everything. VERY RARELY ever show good. Same thing this video does. It is showing you what you want they want you to see and nothing else!

Here, if you are going to spend the time watching that video, spend the time reading this whole article!

http://www.popularmechanics.com/science/defense/1227842.html

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
hookdupdelsol said:
I watched the video and I can honestly say that I am dumber after watching it. Interesting facts? What about pictures? All they do in this video is the same thing the media does. The Media shows all the bad in everything. VERY RARELY ever show good. Same thing this video does. It is showing you what you want they want you to see and nothing else!

Here, if you are going to spend the time watching that video, spend the time reading this whole article!

http://www.popularmechanics.com/science/defense/1227842.html
well, i did read that whole article. that article is just as biased as the video. the "facts" are mostly just quotes from "experts". it's impossible to be able to make a decision when there is so much bias in the media either for it or against it. i'd rather think that the government had nothing to do with it but it still remains that there is evidence on both sides of the fence.

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
iso said:
well, i did read that whole article. that article is just as biased as the video. the "facts" are mostly just quotes from "experts". it's impossible to be able to make a decision when there is so much bias in the media either for it or against it. i'd rather think that the government had nothing to do with it but it still remains that there is evidence on both sides of the fence.
True True. But atleast it shows a different point of view. The only thing people are going to are the things that are released.

Me? I don't have a doubt in my mind that the government isn't involved!

·
Registered
543 Posts
my whole thing is.... what if the goverment came out and said yeah we crashed the towers and killed those people? what then? a big uproar, maybe and then what? everything goes back the way it is. this country kills itself one way or the other, movies are entertainment, remember when tons of people thought the blair witch project was real? all you have to do is get a camera throw ideas around that people haven't thought of, prove this wasn't made by hollywood yet still make the movie look good, and it will sell. People still believe in aliens at roswell, jfk conspiracies, 9/11 conspiracies, anything to do with a corrupted goverment and people buy into it.
None of it really matters, cause picketing won't work, voting doesn't work, the government runs itself w/o the people but they have to make it seem like they care about the general public to keep their mouths shut so they can keep on doing what they want with less questioning as to why. Make a war seem neccessary, the people won't question it, and hope you can keep the real reason a secret. Along with crashing planes into the trade towers, lips slipped and now everyone has their own spin on what happened or what is happening. Just sit back keep doing what you always have been doing and enjoy the ride, don't make waves and the ride will be better for everyone.

·
Registered
220 Posts
^^^ I'm with you. doing all this "conspiracy" work really won't help anything. So, we find out the govn't was involved...then what? Like he said, just sit back and go about your daily buisness.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts