Cobalts SS banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Dude, in the SFV, you'll see a Diablo once a week. There are so many M3's M5's 911's etc.. to me, that's just another Ferrairi I wish I owned. LOL

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
87camaroPA said:
:eek: Nice Car!!!!!!! :eek:
Man i would be lucky to see a 911 were i am. :( But there are there a few Lambo's out there but not many. Lucky Jarrad his bro works at a Porsche dealership. :eek:
Hey man, I told you I would take you over to look at the CarreraGT!

Yea a Ferrari is just another Ferrari in my eyes!

But than again, I did see a Bugatti Veyron(I think) W16 in Berlin... You know the W16 engine with Quad Turbos? The 1001hp all wheel drive car? LoL Yes IN PERSON I saw it.!.!.!.!.!

·
Registered
509 Posts
I've seen a yugo @ streetfire.net AWD going backwards... here is the link...Click here

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
YellowSXT said:
I've seen a yugo @ streetfire.net AWD going backwards... here is the link...Click here
LMAO yeah i think i saw that.

Jarrad i know i know but i need that time to go i have some thing call HOMEWORK every damn night. :(

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
87camaroPA said:
LMAO yeah i think i saw that.

Jarrad i know i know but i need that time to go i have some thing call HOMEWORK every damn night. :(
And nights that you don't you have something called a girlfriend! ;) Don't bitch to me about not being able to see it! :p

·
Registered
261 Posts
I saw a Yellow one going the other direction about 3 weeks ago. I see a red F40 cruising the local strip about once a week. That thing is unbelievable! I can only dream of having one of those cars.

·
Registered
193 Posts
hookdupdelsol said:
Hey man, I told you I would take you over to look at the CarreraGT!

Yea a Ferrari is just another Ferrari in my eyes!

But than again, I did see a Bugatti Veyron(I think) W16 in Berlin... You know the W16 engine with Quad Turbos? The 1001hp all wheel drive car? LoL Yes IN PERSON I saw it.!.!.!.!.!
its not a w16 any more its been changed to v16 for heat issues ...
you must have seen a prototype ...as the first 50 have yet to be delivered ...(around october)

·
Registered
360 Posts
Meh...I've seen more Ferraris, Lambos, and Maseratis over here than SRT-4s...still have yet to see a Cobalt SS/SC on the autobahns yet.
Damn nice cars though....and the Ferraris are DAMN LOUD too. I mean, when I'm running at 100mph on the autobahn (and my stock exhaust is a little LOUD) when a Ferrari blows by me running at 150mph you can STILL hear it for like two miles down the road....OVER the sound of my stock exhaust.
Damn fast! Damn loud! From the factory. Gotta love it.

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
c7015 said:
its not a w16 any more its been changed to v16 for heat issues ...
you must have seen a prototype ...as the first 50 have yet to be delivered ...(around october)
www.buggati-car.de says otherwise. So where did you get that bit of information???

I like the Chrysler ME four-twelve a lot more. http://www.allpar.com/cars/me412.html quad-turbo v12, to me it looks better then the Bugatti and has the same performence w/150 less horsepower. It might not make it to production though. :(

I installed a $1800 radar detector on a F360 Modena(when it only had 220mi.), yay for me.

·
Registered
85 Posts
i just got back from LA and i saw so many lambos ferarriis and porches it is insane...they must have employee discounts or somethin there haha

·
Registered
193 Posts
wasey13 said:
www.buggati-car.de says otherwise. So where did you get that bit of information???

I like the Chrysler ME four-twelve a lot more. http://www.allpar.com/cars/me412.html quad-turbo v12, to me it looks better then the Bugatti and has the same performence w/150 less horsepower. It might not make it to production though. :(

I installed a $1800 radar detector on a F360 Modena(when it only had 220mi.), yay for me.
I suspect they havent changed their site ..it was news months ago ...part of the reason the car has been delayed many many times

http://www.autocarmagazine.com/News_Article.asp?NA_ID=213701&EL_ID=3115037&ST=fromcurrentresults

ME 412 was canceled absolutly a while ago ...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts