Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He is a BIG Nissan afficianato (sp?). He's always wanted one and IMO, I like the R32's better than most Skylines.

The only mods that I know of so far is that it has a MINE'S ECU and has nice Tein coilover suspension and bits.

He has RB26 plans for it so I'll keep you guys updated as the project unfolds.

He just put new wheels on it and gave it its much needed bath. Look for a photoshoot soon...

In the meantime, here it is the night it arrived...

LOOOOWWWWW...

·
Registered
57 Posts
Nice. Looks like it has been taken well care of, the engine shows some wear but it's clean.

I have never liked the huge muffler though, I would go with something a little more subtle and not so "HEY RICE RICE". I know, a skyline or r32 is hardly a ricer, but man those bug mufflers look crappy :(

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm sure he'll ditch the muffler for something more newer and better looking but as far as size, these cars when modding a RB26 need a min. of 4" exhaust to make some awesome power.

My buddies 500+whp teg currently has 5" exhaust....

·
Registered
383 Posts
That's a nice looking car. I LOVE dark silver. I think that's what it is. And yea different exhaust would make it even hotter. Good for him!

·
Registered
188 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
2.4litersoffury said:
lol that was obviously a joke...and ry im pretty sure me and you share the same size engine...
lol...i thought about it after i posted that you were prolbably joking...and yes :D we share the same engine...lmao....

·
Registered
86 Posts
I can't tell from the pics, is it a right hand driver?

Edit: yep, I just saw the gauges in the last pic. :D

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
2.4litersoffury said:
is that legal in the u.s.?

RHD legal? Yes you can drive RHD vehicles here.

Ther car itself isn't legal nor is going to be registered.

Not my pics but at least he got it cleaned up and now matching and much better looking wheels. He and I have both been too busy over the holiday to set up a shoot but it will come soon...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts