Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
think this site needs one. i want to hear about the cobalts killing hondas and other pos ricers. :confused:

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
CTO2 said:
true, but lets get a jump on that shit
why?.. thery're not out yet.. why have a kill stories and have ppl w/o a cobalt post up their stories???? (which will happen anyway)

im not the admin, PM him if you want a kill stories section... im sure he's a busy guy, frequently being on MANY other forums...so maybe he hasnt got around to doing it yet

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
KSE said:
why?.. thery're not out yet.. why have a kill stories and have ppl w/o a cobalt post up their stories???? (which will happen anyway)

im not the admin, PM him if you want a kill stories section... im sure he's a busy guy, frequently being on MANY other forums...so maybe he hasnt got around to doing it yet
I think he meant getting a jump on actually getting the cars out!! LOL
And I DEFINITELY agree with him!!!
Im TIRED of waiting :mad:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
maaaaaaaaaaaan, i dont think ill ever buy a truck... lol, jk, i would actually..

sell your truck, finish paying the waverunner and be DEBT free!!! :)

lol, i know it aint that easy and im sure you need the truck for the time being, but dont you just wish life was that easy??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
Yeah thats a good idea... I could pay off my waverunner if I sell my truck, then I wouldn't have to pay for the gas anymore either, and when I wanted to go to the lake (A little trip down the interstate) I could just pick up the trailer and carry the nose of it to Lexington and just pull it w/ my own BRUTE STRENGTH!!! GRRRR HEMAN!!!! LOL

Yeah, your right, I wish it was that easy. If I get rid of the truck then the waverunner has to go too cuz like my dumb lil story I need it to tow the WR!!
Or I could be like the stereotypical TENNESSEEAN REDNECK and put a trailer hitch on my COBALT SS!!! YEEEEHAW Git along lil doggy!!!! ;)

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
CoBIZZLE said:
Yeah thats a good idea... I could pay off my waverunner if I sell my truck, then I wouldn't have to pay for the gas anymore either, and when I wanted to go to the lake (A little trip down the interstate) I could just pick up the trailer and carry the nose of it to Lexington and just pull it w/ my own BRUTE STRENGTH!!! GRRRR HEMAN!!!! LOL

Yeah, your right, I wish it was that easy. If I get rid of the truck then the waverunner has to go too cuz like my dumb lil story I need it to tow the WR!!
Or I could be like the stereotypical TENNESSEEAN REDNECK and put a trailer hitch on my COBALT SS!!! YEEEEHAW Git along lil doggy!!!! ;)
or you can trde in BOTH for the Cobalt :confused:

:cool:

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
Yeah I guess I could, but I couldn't stand to get rid of my waverunner, its just to much fun in the summer.

And get this neiter could my GF!! HA!! She loves that thing!!!
But she wants me to get a Cobalt too....
Hmmmm, ya think I could get her to help me on the payment????
LOL

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
CoBIZZLE said:
Yeah I guess I could, but I couldn't stand to get rid of my waverunner, its just to much fun in the summer.

And get this neiter could my GF!! HA!! She loves that thing!!!
But she wants me to get a Cobalt too....
Hmmmm, ya think I could get her to help me on the payment????
LOL
lol, my girl OFFERED to help me out.. :D

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
KSE said:
lol, my girl OFFERED to help me out.. :D
ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!?! You need to marry her NOW!!!!!!!!
J/K sounds like a real sweetheart though.

My girl actually offered too, but she was just jokin, doh!!!!!!
But seriously, she would help me if I needed it, but I don't so she won't.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
JDMCivic said:
How the hell can someone post kills with a car that isn't released yet.

Even when it is released, if you race during the break-in period, you're a dumbass.
+1

ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!?! You need to marry her NOW!!!!!!!!
J/K sounds like a real sweetheart though.

My girl actually offered too, but she was just jokin, doh!!!!!!
But seriously, she would help me if I needed it, but I don't so she won't.
yup, yup, and yup

...the best part is, ive gotten her into cars as well... she knows ima get another car and mod the hell out of it.. and she like that idea :D

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
speed05 said:
he can do what he wants, way to fucking call names :mad:
wtf are you so sour about?

IF ekool wanted to make a VS's section, he WOULD HAVE ALREADY!!!.. he's the admin and is on this site more than anyone most likely...

the car needs to be OUT, and after it is, there STILL shouldnt be a VS's because people need to pass the break in period!!!

i say wait another month or two for the section to be made... why the hell have one now?.. this is a CAR-SPECIFIC forum, and yet, I KNOW that people will post "war-stories" about OTHER vehicles that are not Cobalts...

everyone chill, go on with there browsing of this site, when there's an update, look for it on the home-page..

PERIOD

1 - 20 of 25 Posts