1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
718 Posts
nvm just read ur post over in general my bad ...

that rlly sucks im rlly srry about that im glad yall r ok though

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey D;

I went out to look at it myself this afternoon. God it hurts to see it.

Glad you and your friends came out ok. Sorry I've been laid up with a cold, so if you need anything, just holler.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hmm bizz i dunno what im going to do yet.
yeah bill when i went out to take those pics, i totally wanted to bawl my eyes out, but i kept it together until i got home by myself to let it all out.

·
Registered
62 Posts
wow glad you made it out ok well on the good side you might be able to find a ss/sc

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Actually yes I talked to one of the salesmen today, he heard about the accident and was already looking into a SOM SS S/C so I'm going in first thing in the morning to have it priced out.

·
Registered
382 Posts
jeez that sucks man, after having my integra stolen last week i don't know what i'd do if anything happened to my precious Balt. i would look into a good SS/SC, you won't be dissatisfied. i love my car, and i wish the best for you.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks a lot all. The search for an SS S/C continues, hopefully I can get a good deal on an 06 seeing as they're trying to clear them out. But this dealer really has a hard time getting an S/C from another dealer in a trade, and the next town is a 2 hour drive away. I might just have to go there instead. We'll see what happens.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Im feeling better, starting to get over it. Physically my neck is no longer sore at all, the burn on my arm is going away. Hurt like a MOFO in the shower first few days!!!
But, Im seriously thinking about waiting until Spring 07 to get a new car. I will stick with the balt!! Because I know first hand how safe they are now!! Financially really it would be smarter to wait until Spring, because in like 3 weeks I'll just have to sink money in it to get it ready for winter, plus I could save money over winter to put down for the years insurance which is going up 30% now. Hopefully at that time I could still find an unused 06 SS S/C and get a good deal on it!!

·
Registered
303 Posts
Thats such a sad pic man. Sorry to hear it but better your car then you. Go fr the SS/SC, you won't be dissapointed man. Sonds wise to wait over winter season, but it seems so long until spring. How long ill your insurance company spot you a rental for?

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Actually, that would be the "loss of use" policy or whatever, and I didnt buy that part of the insurance either, so they wont get me a rental at all. Actually haha right now, I'm thinking...of seeing if my Chrysler dealer can find an SRT4 on a lot and if they can bring it in =D Buuuut thats most likely not going to happen, so since my dealer cant get me a SS S/C I'll just see if I can find myself a SS S/C in Spring.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts