Cobalts SS banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Installed my Valentine 1 radar detector today along with the remote unit installed on the steering wheel column.

As soon as I can get a trim tool, I will tuck away the wiring when I get a chance.

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Doc said:
pimpin... I can't order one living in Virginia. They won't send them to me.
yea, that sucks big time. My V1 saved my a** the last time I was in VA. Right around this curb on 295 was a cop parked aside of the road shooting people with Instant on KA. V1 picked him up a good 1/2 or so before I got to him

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Do you have a link of where I can order one? The 5-0 is pretty hot around here, and they dont take kindly to any "ricer" cars. :eek:

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Dude, $400 is well worth it. You have to count about $300-ticket, points on your liscense- higher insurance. It all adds up, people just think when you get a ticket, oh well 300-400 bucks, I'm clear... NOT! you pay dearly for it in insurance money you never see again. :eek:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The V1 rocks I tell ya. There are a few out there that has about the same range,etc as the V!, but the arrows is what clenches the deal. It is nice knowing where the signal is coming from

1 - 8 of 8 Posts