Cobalts SS banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
omg, i can't believe people haven't gave up their SS for this. this is an opportunity of a lifetime. never heard of companies giving out a loaner car for this. wow, i'm amazed. WHAT IS WRONG W/ YOU PEOPLE?! JUMP ON THIS STAT!!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:)

Hey, you guys aren't THAT far....make a weekend trip to Cali and drop off your car! :D

Bad part is, making the return trip two weeks later.....

And just want to clarify on the "loaner car", you must be able to rent a vehicle on your own. Once you turn in the rental, you can hand me the receipt and we will send you a check for the rental. We used to hand out loaner cars, but thanks to some kids neglecting it and joy riding causing a fatal accident with the loaner car, we can no longer do this.

·
Registered
509 Posts

Hey, you guys aren't THAT far....make a weekend trip to Cali and drop off your car! :D

And just want to clarify on the "loaner car", you must be able to rent a vehicle on your own. Once you turn in the rental, you can hand me the receipt and we will send you a check for the rental. We used to hand out loaner cars, but thanks to some kids neglecting it and joy riding causing a fatal accident with the loaner car, we can no longer do this.
You act like you didn't see this coming... lol :D

·
Registered
509 Posts
Let me know if you guys need an SRT for engine management systems...

·
Registered
376 Posts

my fault. didn't mean to misinform everyone. that is still very nice of you to reimburse the person for the rental. this is the first time i've heard of someone doing that.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ExHondaMan said:
just dont want my car butchered..
Well, that's the last thing we do. We take good care of all the cars/trucks we work on. Every vehicle we get goes thru a complete vehicle check-in, both of the overall condition, and one on the drivetrain/powerplant condition piror to dyno testing. I've had to change quite a few poor conditioned spark plugs.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Here comes the Cobalt SS/SC aftermarket!
Coolness...post pics here when you're done after you've found a willing donor.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm emailing a few guys right now, and should have one lined up by the end of the week.

SoCal Redline - we have a kit coming out for the Redline already. Should be seeing it in the next couple months or so.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I'm emailing a few guys right now, and should have one lined up by the end of the week.

SoCal Redline - we have a kit coming out for the Redline already. Should be seeing it in the next couple months or so.
arggghhh....sorry for the hijack, but do you have any updates on the
AEM EMS for the srt4? I know the '05 ecu messed up the release date,
but do you have any info updating that? I NEED EMS!

once again, sorry for the hijack guys.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks for everyone's interest! I now have a guy lined up to come in and drop off his SS.

On the SRT-4 EMS, not sure on that, I'd have to check with the electronics guys on that.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts