Cobalts SS banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
I like the way the gauge looks....can replace my bulky scangauge once you come out with one that works for the SRT-4.
Bumpity-bump for the CSS/SC owners....hope you get a free gauge out of this! :D

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We're working on an SRT-4 version, but as of now can only get the generic parameters, about the same as the Scangauge. I'm not sure it's worth offering without things like knock retard, MAF, and the other enhanced parameters. DCX did some weird stuff in that PCM.

iball said:
I like the way the gauge looks....can replace my bulky scangauge once you come out with one that works for the SRT-4.
Bumpity-bump for the CSS/SC owners....hope you get a free gauge out of this! :D

·
Registered
492 Posts
There are I believe two people who own Redlines that have alredy installed these, one of them is a moderator on the RedLine Forums. At you the ones that have been working on the reprogramming of it, or is that someone else? His name is sp00ner, and you should contact him about it as well being he has already had it installed.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
trying to reach you guys but i have got no email responses and there's no phone# listed on your site... emailed twice now, the first time was about a week ago and then again yesterday.

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry, I checked my inbox and have responded to all that were in there and also the spam folder. I'll send you a PM.

Todd

selfinfliction said:
trying to reach you guys but i have got no email responses and there's no phone# listed on your site... emailed twice now, the first time was about a week ago and then again yesterday.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts