Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would stop in and say Hello! A fellow buddy/co-worker always comes here and well, I guess I felt left out.

Actually, I am active on 3 other del Sol forums and I needed to go to a forum with some 'speed' so I thought I came to the right place! :p :D

-Jarrad T.

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
CoBIZZLE said:
LOL Somehow I knew that when I seen [email protected]pa in his siggy that 87 was the coworker then I scrolled down and saw you're reply! Im good, you see, Butler, Chris Butler, private moderator eye.... ;)
Geez Paul must brag about me a lot, or he says BAD things! LoL Paul(87camaroPA), do I need to watch out for you? I mean, staying in a room with no windows all day long is bad enough now you might admire me? :eek: LMAO

CoBIZZLE, so your the Private Dick around here? LoL Just kidding man!

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
KSE said:
LOL, you guys are funny

Welcome to the site!!!:cool:
You should see us at work! :eek: You would most likely have us 'committed' within the first 10 minutes of watching us work! Ha Ha

O and thanks everyone for the warm and fuzzy welcome! :D

-Jarrad :cool:

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
CoBIZZLE said:
No prob! I try to stay on at work as well, but only if Im in the install bay, if Im on the floor I cant access it! :mad:
Well, I am usually on the computer designing and since Paul is our 'bitch' he is always putting the stuff together! LoL

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
87camaroPA said:
I am rubber and your glue what ever you say bounces off me and sticks to you. :p :p

LOL :D
LOL OOOOOHHHH NOOO YOU JUST DIDNT!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHAHHAHAAAAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHAHHHAHHAHAAAAAAAAHHHAHAHAHHAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me!!! :D

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
CoBIZZLE said:
LOL OOOOOHHHH NOOO YOU JUST DIDNT!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHAHHAHAAAAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHAHHHAHHAHAAAAAAAAHHHAHAHAHHAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me!!! :D
Holy HaHa's batman! :p

Yea, I think I am going to leave kindergarden now! :p

Damn it, we need more emoticons!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts