Cobalts SS banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for such a dumb post but I am having trouble finding the size of the filter for my 05 SS/SC I am buying an ebay/amazon stainless steel intake with the shitty filter and thinking of getting an upgr8 filter or a weapon R just trying to see what size I will need to order, thanks guys

~Jex

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sorry for such a dumb post but I am having trouble finding the size of the filter for my 05 SS/SC I am buying an ebay/amazon stainless steel intake with the shitty filter and thinking of getting an upgr8 filter or a weapon R just trying to see what size I will need to order, thanks guys

~Jex
zzp makes good one and it sounds great

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, I don't know much about this either, so I entrust such issues to my car mechanic. But I also like to save money, so I buy all the spare parts on Amazon because it's cheaper there than in specialized auto stores. I recently ordered an ozone generator for a car there and I can call it a very useful purchase. It not only removes unpleasant odors but also kills germs, which is very important recently. If you are interested, you can read the instructions for using it on https://www.damagecontrol-911.com/ozone-generators-in-the-car/. And so I'm glad that my car smells fresh and I don't have to worry about germs.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts