Cobalts SS banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone else with a cobalt A/C suck mine blows and not in a good way though like it takes forever to cool down then it just doesnt constantly cool..

·
Registered
177 Posts
You might want to rethink a smaller pulley if you already think your a/c blows. That is the only reason I won't get a 2.8 pulley. Stage 2 pulley is manageable, but it takes a while to cool off the car, especially in the rural south alabama heat! Just something to take into consideration.

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
I was gonna say, is it humid where you live??? Here in NC it gets humid as hell and takes a while for it to cool down to a comfortable level.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea that makes alot of sense thanks for clearing that up id rather tell my wife that then hey when we get stage II the a/c gonna suck even more ha ha..

·
Registered
240 Posts
Hmm, I live in Florida, and even with a 2.8" pulley, my air still works great. Only takes a minute to cool off (with the windows cracked open). Have any of you guys checked your cabin filter? I changed mine at 30k miles and it was absolutely nasty.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nope i havent checked mine and to be completly honest ive heard the cabin filter but i dont know where to locate it???

1 - 7 of 7 Posts