Cobalts SS banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is for any/all vehicles.... ya wanna post your CSS times in here too go ahead, just make sure ya post em in the SS specific too. SRT's, EVO's, STi's, anything..... VW Beetles, Daihatsu's, Ford's the works....
Slips please!

[Per request]

·
Registered
137 Posts
I'm not sure how to post time slips. PDF?
Anyway, I'll just tell you. No reason to lie.
Besides, I could collect time slips from just about any car at the track....no way to prove it's from your car. :D

90 442 W40 14.49 @ 97mph (street tires)
91 442 W41 14.51 @ 96mph (drag radials)
69 Nova 10.23 @ 131mph pump gas, all motor, drove it there, drove it home.
06 SS/SC Cobalt.......they might be building it now!

Ron

·
Registered
164 Posts
The 11.775 was with me driving. The other three were with a friend of mine driving.

I should have had more than one 11 sec pass, but the car was loading up at the line and we didn't figure out why until after my friend took over for the night.

Car is an SRT-4, stock engine Crankshaft to Valve-Cover with an AGP Turbo GT30BB Turbo upgrade (and all supporting mods). 400whp on pump (91oct) gas, 485 on 110 octane.

BTW, with the density altitude correction, the times equate to 11.4's at ~128mph. I've got a few plans to bring my 60' time down to at least the 1.7 range, hopefully a 1.6. Getting a good launch and running some skinnies on the back should net me an 11.2 or so on a cool day with a decent Density Altitude.

·
Registered
114 Posts

2002 WRX 2.0 + other goodies... Please don't ask what was up with the guy in the other lane....I really don't know other than he let off before the end of the run. They usually don't run the big dogs with the street cars but it was an unusually slow night.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts